Relationships- Political or Personal???

Ashwatthama - Don't you think, your people's value is more than the water you are asking for Maharani....

Ojas was shocked would be the understatement...

Karn- What are you implying Ashu??

Ashwatthama - I propose you a counter treaty... how about your people teaching their crafts to citizens of Anga the complete credit would be for Ranthambore... this will increase skilled workers.. and we can actually let people help each others for works... This will create opportunities to Anga people to come and work for Dwarka and Ranthambore and get only salary and accommodation , and your people who are willing only to teach can open schools here which would be tax free for them... People from there who comes here to learn will be accommodated here free of cost, this will be added advantage for both kingdom's treasury.... Along with the credits that the teachers are from your kingdom...

Suyo - Exactly!! This will increase people from other kingdoms to come and learn here... but accommodation will be free only for your people... other people will pay foreign taxes as usually other kingdoms do... Ultimately will increase popularity for Ranthambore's skills and Anga's schools...

Ojas - But what about Water scarcity??

Yuyutsu, who had entered while Ashwaththama was proposing his idea replied - Simple Maharani... we will create a normal treaty which will include exchange of water with and sandstone, which we will need to construct houses, temples and other constructions and also limestones, which will be used to purify water... 

Vikarn - We will make separate treaty Bhrata, one for Limestones in exchange of purified drinking water and Sandstone in exchange of river water used for other chores

Ojas - Additionally, I can supply you stocks of crude oils...

Karn - which we can compensate with stocks of grains when first harvest happens and also during famine after stocking up for Anga....

Sushala and Subhadra who were just standing sometime before were seen busy scribbling on the parchment...

Suyo who noticed this went to them and peeped in the parchment, which had each and every word they discussed documented- Subhadra had a rough draft and Sushala was seen creating an official treaty documents of the ideas which made him realize that these two have been trained rigorously not only for war but for administration as well...

Suyo - Shala... I dint tell you earlier but I am very proud of what you have learnt... I am so thankful that Yadav Kumari took you along for weaponry training...

Ojas - Prince Suyodhan ... try getting trained for Malyudh from Dau.. I am sure he would be happy looking at your talent in mace wielding...

By the time he responds, a soldier comes asking for everyone's presence in court as Guru Dronacharya has arrived...

Everyone except Karn and Yuyutsu was called in particular... 

Since, the two warriors were not called, they decided to finish the scrolls what was started.

After a year -

The reformation work had completed full fledged, almost all constructions were completed.

The palace where Karn was staying was open to all. People could access kitchen and library round the clock. He had opted for a very simple living... though he wanted to stay in a similar house which was built for his people...On insistence of citizens, he had to get a castle constructed.. He was overwhelmed by people's love for him, wherein they showed it by designing it themselves... it had a huge library, and the books were chosen by his Guru.. the library was open to all citizens, which had a unique system maintained to track the books. The people were forced to take minimal education, which was necessary. There was no citizen of Anga, who did not know how to read and write. The famine struck streets were improvised...