New Beginnings II

Shirkasur had spies around Ranthambore through which he got to know that Revati keeps a shell with her and it is very dear to her...he got to know about Vasuki's prediction and was ready to break the shell and play emotionally against Revati...

Subhadra was fascinated by the fact that she shares the same birthday with a person who is yet to come out...she already had plans separately for her Sakha/Sakhi...

Whereas Revati was travelling to get blessings of Bhagwan Parshuram for the upcoming war... it was around 9.7 kos from Ranthambore... which she thought to cover it through her horse...

Somewhere near Vatsa Triveni Sangam :

Yamuna was sitting on her shores... worried about Karna... the blunder he was about to make... lying to her Aradhya's 6th Avatar... the anger Vishnu avatar has was very well known... the results will be gruesome.. the karma will be analyzed by Shani... who did not even think to glance a Vakra Drishti on Surya or Mahadev himself because it was his duty... Shani will punish him twice... one for lying... one for cheating the Vishnu Avatar to gain knowledge... Bhagwan will punish him separately too... What her little munchkin has gotten himself in... Hey Mahadev!! Protect him... 

Balaram.. who heard Yamuna's pain sitting along with Subhadra and Krishna... was worried too... he looked at Subhadra with the worried expression unable to soothe Yamuna's pain...

Subhadra - Dau!!, worrying about your devotee's pain or her brother's upcoming struggles?

Balaram - Both Bhadre.. Sometimes... I feel useless because I cant help the devotees in need... and this time the story being rewritten with same fate... the poor boy will bear the same curses.. the same pain.. this time it will kill the humanity inside me... 

Krishna - Who said he will be cursed this time too Dau.. I cannot ask for his Punyas again...I cannot be cruel again... there is someone who will make him realize his folly before going to Parshuram...

Balaram - Who Kanha??

Subhadra - Ksheer Sagar herself... 

All three proceeded to watch what happens again with Karna -

Revati was returning from Mahendragiri... she had stopped for her horse's rest... there she saw a boy maybe some years younger to her... trying to dress up like a brahmin... though she never bothers to talk to strangers... as she was afraid due to Ojas's protection... but she felt.. he is misguided... 

Revati- Shreeman, do you need help with something...

Karna - (Though he was old enough to manage himself, was afraid as he never had any parent's guidance or any sort of interaction with older people, seeing a lady who maybe older asking this..made him nervous shutters) N...No No.. Devi... 

Revati - Then why are you shuttering boy?? Are you planning to harm someone... you are aware right... this way goes to Bhagwan's Parashuram's abode... you might fall in trouble if you try to harm...

Before completing Karna interferes- 

Karna- I know him Devi... also I know he trains o on only Brahmins.. he hates Kshatriyas...

Revati- Uh uh correction my boy- he does not hate the castes.. he hates them who are harmful to other human beings.. and by the way... why suddenly you are fumbling regarding his disciples...

Karna (nervous) - No nothing.. i need to reach him soon... already I am so many years late.. I cant afford to lose more time...

Revati felt something a miss.. she followed him... and stopped him with her sword...

Instead of getting offended.. Karna starts to admire the sword and the way she was holding it... she had a peculiar way to hold it... instantly asks her in fascination... Jiji how did you hold this... will you teach me...