Package pt.1

Izuku sighs as he sinks down into his nest, finally after working a whole week he gets the time off to satisfy his upcoming heat. He normally would have gotten an omega hotel room, since his roommate was an alpha, but his heat shouldn't fully hit yet for about 2 days. His roommate had also offered to go sleep at a friend's house this time.

He groans as he pulls out the package he had picked up from the clerk before going up. His eyes twinkle as he pulls out the bottles of water and snacks, he had some time before his heat full on hit which is when his roommate would leave to spend the week with some friends.

He stretches and checks to make sure he had locked the door, when Izuku was certain he locked it he walks back to his nest. Stripping off his clothes as he kneeled in the middle of his nest, groaning as he could feel the slick leak down his thighs.

His scent of pine and books filled his room as slick continued to leak from his cunt.

His little cocklet was half hard already, leaking a small bit of precum. "Ah, finally." Izuku mutters to himself as he drags the box towards him. He quickly opens it, and gasps as he comes eye to... Dildo with the dildo.

It's a dark red, black accents cover the knot and two huge balls sit at the bottom.

Izuku gasps, it's /huge/, bigger than any toy he has ever owned. The knot at the base looks delicious and Izuku can't help the whine that escapes him. The moment he saw the new merch he /had/ to have it, he had never grabbed his credit card so quickly.

His most recent paycheck was spent on the dildo.

Izuku places it in the middle of his nest groaning as he looks at the huge dildo. He feels intimidated by the dildo, they said it was accurate but now Izuku is just questioning if any dick could be this /big/.

"Okay, okay. Big breaths, I can do this." He says to himself, trying to hype himself up to actually take the huge thing. He slowly leans on his arms, lining up the dildo with his leaking cunt. He groans as the dick slips from his hole, slicking through his slick and rutting against his cocklet. He mewls at the feeling, the contrast in size so huge that Izuku blushes.

He slowly moves back, the tip of the dildo catching on his rim. He steadies it with one hand, making sure that this time it won't slip out. He slowly sits onto the dildo, gasping when the tip of the dildo slips inside. He presses his hips down, slowly taking more of it.

He whines as it fills him, somehow it feels like /something/ is missing, he just doesn't know what.

He can smell his scent overtaking the whole room, filling every corner of his room with his scent.

He is lost in the feeling of the dildo filling him, slowly raising his hips and dropping down quickly on the dildo. "Oh f-uuuck..." He groans, slowly picking up the pace as he gets used to the girth of the dildo.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Soft gasps are leaving him as he stuffs himself with the toy.

He can feel his orgasm building, the familiar tingling feeling in the base of his stomach. He is dripping slick all over the dildo and onto his roommate's shirt that he used in his nest. He can feel his cunt clenching around the dildo, wanting the knot; not the fake one but the real version.

"Ah! E-Eijirou." He moans, begging to be stuffed.

There is a loud crash as the door to his room comes off its hinges. The door ends up in one corner, almost ruining his nest. He gasps as his eyes lock onto lust blown red eyes. The alpha is panting, his fangs dripping with venom. Izuku's eyes rake over his roommate's body; it looks like he is ready to either break someone's body or breed an omega silly.