5am At Neptune's

A/N: Hello everyone. It has been quite sometime since I last did anything on this site. So, I've been trying to work around my busy schedule so I can write more stories for your viewing, even though its failed miserably. But now, with this new scheduling system, I should be able to balance things out here. Don't quote me on that. I'm hoping this helps.

Anyway, this story series in particular is a parody of "5am At Freddy's", which was a really funny FNAF animation series that I saw a while back, made by Piemations. If any of you FNAF fans remember that series, you'll have a blast checking this out.

Now, I originally wanted to do this parody with the Senran Kagura characters, since I'm doing a FNAF/Senran Kagura series, but since there are characters I haven't yet introduced in that series, it wouldn't make sense for me to do that JUST yet. So, I decided to go down a different path and do it with Neptunia characters as the animatronics and the nightguards. Besides, its not like I plan on making an ACTUAL Fnaf/Neptunia story series or anything. *wink wink*

Anyway, this first story is based on the first video of the series. I will be updating this daily since these are somewhat short chapters, with the first part being posted today. So, if you like what you see so far, stay tuned for when the other parts release.

Without further ado, after all this time, its time to head into story territory. As always, all art and/or videos seen in the story DO NOT belong to me. All credit belongs to the original artists and creators.

5am At Neptune's
A Five Nights At Neptune's Parody

In a small security office, inside a pizzeria in Planeptune, Linda (or as many like to call her Underling) can be seen in a security guard uniform, sitting in a swivel chair, looking to her left and her right doors. She was watching the security cameras through her tablet, making sure none of the animatronic counterparts of Neptune, Iffy and Compa were nearby.

As she was searching the cameras, she heard some heavy metallic footsteps coming from the left hall. Not wasting any time, she placed her hand on the left door switch, causing a metal door to fall to the ground, blocking any entry. She then tapped on the left light switch, only to see the animatronic counterpart of Uzume in front of the window, waving at her.

Linda: Phew... That was a close one.

Since she had the right door closed at the moment as well, she decided to check the right side. When she tapped on the right light switch, she saw Neptune, then Iffy, then Compa at the right window.

Linda: Great! Now I'm locked in! I don't have that much power left!

She looked at her watch, just to confirm how much time she had left. The watch said 5:57.

Linda: Just three more minutes, then I can leave this place for good.

Suddenly, the office lights began flickering uncontrollably until they went out, causing the room to go pitch black, and to add insult to injury, the doors opened up shortly after. She could hear the animatronics walking around outside, meaning that she was screwed.

Linda: (Oh no...)

While she was panicking, she began to hear some creepy, slowed down music playing. She slowly turned to her left, only to see the Neptune animatronic's glowing purple eyes staring at her, flickering on and off as the song played.

Linda couldn't move. She was frozen in fear. She almost died to the animatronics during her week here as nightguard, and now, she was about to get killed by Neptune on her last day.

Linda: (Turn to six...Turn to six...Turn to six...)

Suddenly, the music abruptly stopped and the pair of glowing purple eyes started getting closer and closer. She had no other choice than to brace herself for an upcoming jumpscare, but before anything can happen, the sound of a clock chime was present. Linda uncovered her eyes and saw that the office lights were back on and the Neptune animatronic has stopped moving. Linda looked at her watch and saw that it was 6am.

Linda: YES!!! YES!!! THANK GOD!!!

In excitement, she made her way to the backstage and turned on the power generator, turning all the lights in the building on. She then proceeded to drag the Neptune animatronic and threw her back on stage without a care. She did the same with the Iffy and Compa animatronics. The Uzume animatronic was in her stage already, so she was lucky.

Linda: I'm off the clock! See you crazy machines NEVER again! Sheesh, what an awful job.

Linda did her final taunts at the animatronics before she headed towards the front doors, but just as she was about to leave, she noticed the wall clock in the corner of her eye. Something didn't seem right about it. She stepped away from the exit and walked over to it for a closer look, only to have her suspicions confirmed.

The clock didn't say 6am.

Linda: What? Wait...no no no no. There's no way, right?

Linda looked at her watch in a panic, but saw that it was 6:01. She tapped the screen two times, but when she did, the watch time suddenly changed to 5:56 before shutting down completely, leaving Linda in a state of shock.

It wasn't 6am. Her shift wasn't even finished...

Linda: (Shit...)

Linda felt her heart race even faster as she felt two metallic hands cover her eyes.

Animatronic Neptune: Game Over...

Linda screamed as the Neptune animatronic pulled her into the darkness.

5am At Neptune's

Starring

Linda/Underling as the nightguard

Neptune as Freddy

Iffy as Bonnie

Compa as Chica

Uzume as Foxy

Let this be a lesson for any nightguards in the future. Never celebrate too soon...