Yo Mama Jokes

PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED, IT IS NOT MEANT FOR ANYBODY. ONLY USE THESE JOKES WEN YOU KNOW IT WON'T HURT ANYBODY, I DON'T WANT ANYBODY ON WATTPAD OR OUTSIDE OF WATTPAD TO BE OFFENDED, I TRUST YOU TO BE SENSIBLE!!!! 

***************************************************************************

Age Rating: 13 & Over

1. Yo moma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiles the traffic slows down.

2. Yo moma's so old that when she was in class there was no history subject.

3. Yo mama is so lazy she's got a remote to control her remote.

4. Yo mama's so bald even a wig couldn't help.

5. Yo mama's so bald you can see whats on her mind.

6. Yo mama's so old she knew Burger King when he was a Prince.

7. Yo mama's so tall when she did a push up her back got burnt by the sun.

8. Yo mams's so hairy when she puts a yellow dress on she looks like a big bird.

9. Yo mama's so cross-eyed she thought her only child was twins.

10. Yo mama's so short when she sneezes she hits her head on the floor.

***********************************************************************************

LOL!!!

Authors Note: Joke 6&7 have been changed due to offended wattpadders, I'm truly sorry, they've been replaced by other ones which I found pretty funny hehe. :D Thank You to all my supporters <3 :P