So I did the same to him.

When the sun started going down, we opted to lay on the beach instead of the boat. So when he was laying down with his bare chest out, I put a towel over him and used his words against him.

I smirk at him. "Gotta protect what's mine." He stares at me in disbelief for a moment before pulling me into him tightly and planting kisses all over my face. "George! No!" I use both of my hands to stop his attack, which fails because he begins to just kiss the palms of my hands instead.

He lets go of me and I roll off him, instead lying on my stomach, my elbows propping me up. "PDA is disgusting." I comment, to which he shakes his head at in disagreement.

The both us are fine together in public now, because if the media gets ahold of this I won't lose my seat anymore.

He goes for another kiss but I easily dodge it. He opens his mouth, probably to say something about me rejecting him just then, but my phone going off interrupts him.

The screen lights up to show Ashton is the one calling me.

"Guys she's on holiday we shouldn't be bothering her" I hear a voice say as I answer the FaceTime call, their face not shown but it's Michael's voice no doubt.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" I ask, ignoring Michael's considerate words.

"When where you going to tell me?" Ashton provides no context. "Tell all of us!" Luke adds on, correcting Ashton.

"What are you talking about?" For a moment I think the media did actually leak George and I's relationship, but the other side of the phone clarifies that isn't the case.

"You switched to Mercedes! And you told none of us!" He looks shocked, and betrayed at the same time. They all do.

"How do you even know about that? I've told like no one." While I speak, I look to George next to me, who's holding his phone up for me to see. The official F1 Instagram page posted about it not even five minutes ago.

"It's all over social media, how could we not see it?" Michael reminds him once again how I'm on holiday, focusing on relaxing rather than worrying about anything social media is saying.

George switches some apps to Twitter, where my name is trending. I wish I could become an ostrich at this moment, bury my head into the sand to hide from all the attention.

Of course I knew there would be discourse over the change, but reading through a few comments I see people saying I've ruined any chance at a WDC by moving. A few speculating Red Bull have kicked me out.

George pokes my shoulder, then points to the boys in the corner of my screen who've been trying to gain even a glimpse of my attention. "Sorry. What are you saying?" I shake my head and focus on them instead of the backlash.

"Who are you with?" Ashton annunciates each syllable of his words, making it as clear as possible. I glance at the Brit next to me, who blankly stares back. "Uh," I'm not sure if I should tell them. Ashton knows about the breakup and I haven't told them we got back together. It would be so much to explain. "A friend." I answer, unconvincingly.

George puts a hand over his heart, mocking offense at me calling him a friend. He shakes his head silently, looking disappointed, before he makes a dramatic point to stand up. His next move was probably to walk away but I stop him by reaching up and grabbing his hand with a loud "no!"