part 15 - A new housemate

After all the drama at my old house, Uncle Zawa invited Iruki to live with us, and because she absolutely hated the Yagi family, she agreed.

She left to pack up her things and I entertained myself by using Inko and Toshinori as dolls.

I lifted them off of the ground and moved them around the room, making them say all this stupid stuff.

"iM aLl MiGhT aNd I aM A hOrRiBlE fAtHeR! i WaS nEvEr HeRe!!" He slurred.

After a few minutes, Iruki was down with a bag of everything she wanted and fell to the ground of laughter once she saw her "parents" doing that.

I smirked and let my control go of them and watched them both plummet to the ground from around 3 feet.

They landed in a heap as we were walking to the door.

"Iruki! You know you arent allowed to go out past this time!" Inko shouted,

"Hm? Hey sis, your new name was Tempest, right? I like it. I think I'll take it! Oh and Inko? Its Iruki Tempest now. So you can  call me Tempest. Or just not speak to me in general. That works. Anyways, I'm dis-owning you, so dont speak to me." Iruki replied coldly.

None of us said anything else, not seeing the need to, and walked to the car.

The Yama-zawa household - still Izumi's POV

"You're an age regressor? That's soo cool! I have a best friend that is one too. His name is Hitoshi Shinso. His quirk is similar to yours!"

"Thanks, and awesome! If we improve enough, Uncle Zawa says that we can go to school. Even if none of us will ever need to." I explained, already anticipating her reply. "Before you ask why none of us need school, you should know everything about us. Is it okay if I tell her guys?!" I yelled in the direction of Rimuru and Zawa, since they seem to be the most responsible. After hearing two okay's, I started to speak. "So- explains everything. I'm very lazy. And that's how that we all are basically demi gods."

The whole time I was explaining, I just saw acceptance in her eyes, not getting surprised at all.

"That's soo cool! So not only do I have a sister. But I have two!"

Rimuru appears beside me and picks me up bridal style, already in her larger form.

"Yeah ya do! And I'm the cooler one!"

"As if." I mumble under my breath.

Iruki was just giggling at this. We then sat down for dinner.

"So. No offence but dont you think this house is a bit small for 7 people?"

"Maybe, but we cant afford a new house." Zawa sighs,

"Who said anything about afford? I already made us one."

"Made?"

"In my old world! I finally finished getting everything to how is was before! I made us a really big house!"

Hearing this, Uncle Zawa took a huge sigh.

"I swear. You are almost a bad a problem child as Izumi."

Hearing this. I started to get really sad. I know he meant it in a fond way but it still hurt a lot.

Unconsciously, I transformed into my slime form.

I guess Benimaru noticed, so he left my shadow and held me.

"AAH!" Iruki screamed.

Oh right. I forgot to tell her about this.

Rimuru explained the familiars and that got her to calm down and continue eating.

'What's wrong little one?' Benimaru asked discretely.

'Uncle z- zawa doesnt want me!'j wailed. Luckily, I wasnt unconsciously changing my slime expression so no one could tell.

He used shadow movement to get us to our room and he laid me on the bed.

'Izumi started another panic attack or a depressive spiral. I'm not too sure, but I'll keep her company. She's already had what she needs to eat. If not then Raphael can use predator for her to eat.'

'Oh no. Yes, make sure she's okay. Once we're finished we will come up and help.' Rimuru and Shina said at the same time.

Benimaru turned back to me as I started secreting a pale grey mist and started to switch forms. I ended up at my normal size thankfully. But that was still tiny.

He picked me up and I felt myself slip into my headspace.

Benimaru's POV

I think master has just slipped into headspace, so I must protect her and make sure she is safe.

Master Rimuru and Master Shina reminded me of the rules for when she is regressed so I know how to handle this.

"It's okay little one. We all love you and will never leave you. Every single person in this house adores you, and dont ever think otherwise."

I saw her stop crying and look up at me. She lost her frown and had an intrigued look on her face. I tracked her gaze and she was looking at the katana I had on my back.

The last gift that sir Kaijin gave to me...

"I'm sorry but you cannot have that little one. You could get hurt."

She looked sad at my words but understood and went back to admiring my face. I found it adorable and didnt make any move to stop her.

I was surprised when she leaned up and kissed my cheek, giggling slightly when she leaned back down into the hold I had on her.

I suddenly got a wave of pride,

'TAKE THAT SHION!' I bragged to her,

'I WANTED HER TO KISS ME FIRST!!! DAMN YOU BENIMARUUUUU!!!' she retorted.

At that, I gained a smug look on my face and looked down at Izumi sucking on her thumb, looking sleepy.

I carefully adjusted my grub on her and reached into the inside pocket of my cloak and pulled out a pacifier I kept for her.

I slipped it into her mouth and laid her on the bed to rest while I made her a bottle.

When I got downstairs, I spooked Aizawa, who ha just walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey. Izumi alright?"

"Yes. She is little right now though, so I was getting her some milk."

"She still hasn't stopped drinking milk since she was a baby, you know. She has some every day."

"Interesting." I replied. I finished making the milk, adding a little honey into it and then going back upstairs, where I saw Izumi in Shina's arms, looking tired as ever.

I slipped the bottle into Shina's hand and then retreated back into Izumi's shadow, awaiting the next time I was needed.