Chapter 1: 'The Happiest Man'

-----{Volume 1: Chapter 1}-----

|Apartment 6, 05:30 PM|

"Muach." She kisses his cheek, as he just arrived home.

"Olivia..." Y/N blushes.

"Hehe, Sorry. Couldn't resist you..." She hugs him tightly.

Y/N & Olivia are a happy couple, they have been together since high school. They are now in college, living together... So they can share rent... and also spend time together.

The two of them walked into the apartment towards the living room, their apartment was small but comfortable for both of them.

Y/N plops down on the couch and sighs while leaning back.

"Tired, dear?" Olivia asked

"Yes... Very tired." Y/N replied

Olivia chuckled then walked towards the kitchen, bringing orange juice from the fridge and pouring it into a glass.

She then walks back and puts the glass of Orange Juice on the table in front of Y/N.

Y/N smiles. "Thank you." He thanks her.

"You're welcome." Olivia said and adjusted her turtle neck up, Y/N drank his Orang Juice before looking at her.

"I notice you wear those often these days..." He said.

"Well, It's cold." Olivia replied.

"It's almost Summer..." Y/N said while looking confused.

"W-well... Uh..." Olivia looks away and then smiles. "I'm gonna cook dinner." She said before walking away to the kitchen.

"Hmm, Alright I guess..." Y/N replied then put the glass down and leaned back again on the couch.

The sound of the Stove being turned on can be heard, as Y/N just stares up at the ceiling... Just thinking...

"If Bed Bugs live in Beds...." Y/N thought... "Then Cockroach lives in... th-

His thoughts are cut off as the sound of a message being sent is heard, it is low volume but he can hear it because it's beside him. It was Olivia's phone.

Y/N picks it up and sees the Lockscreen being a drawing of a Man and a Woman... He assumed it was them as the Woman looked like Olivia but the Man had longer hair...

Y/N thought maybe she wanted him to have long hair, which he's trying to do... Anyway, he sees a message from someone named "Josh xD"

The message was blurred out probably because Olivia set it up that way, so you need to unlock her phone to see.

She got a friend named Josh? Hope is Josh Allen. Y/N chuckles at his own thought.

"What are you chuckling about?" He heard Olivia say in the kitchen.

"Nothing, just my mind." Y/N replied.

"Having evil thoughts again, Honey? You're not Light Yagami." She said before chuckling.

Y/N just grumbles before looking back at her phone, She slides the screen up and it says to enter the password.

He smiles and enters their anniversary.

Wrong.

Y/N raises his brow, then enters her birthday.

Wrong.

"Tch. The hell...?" He mumbles.

Y/N then enters his name.

Wrong.