3

Time skip- July 1st 1991
I laughed as I was being chased by my younger siblings with balloons swords. I rushed past dad who was laughing watching us play. Our family has expanded in many ways. In my many pets I call friends and siblings. So here I am almost eleven at the end of the month.

Then sage who is 4

Then sage who is 4.

Timothy who is 3

Timothy who is 3

Alex who is 2.

Rue who is Alex's twin sister

Then there is honey she's barely one as of June 10th

But we were playing as a dragon. I was the dragons and they were the defrosters of said dragon as I laid on the carpet with them laughing and cheering. Mum and dad has been planning on the moment we get introduced back to the world. Because they well disappeared after that night so they are worried how people would react when they hear I am back and going to Hogwarts. But they haven't told me the plans as of yet. But I think they just want me to still be innocent instead of dealing with the drama that will soon come with the questions of what happened that night.
Two days later:
I was working on writing a review essay of what I learned the last month when the floo went off. I frowned and looked up and I saw a stunned woman.
"Um dad!" I called. I heard rushed footsteps and the lady looked at dad then looked at me.
"Minnie!" He cheered.
"James Charlus Potter!" She said. She strutted towards him.
"Lily save me!" He screeched. I put a ward up and he hit it and stumbled back.
"Harry?!" He whined.
"Don't leave me with her. She knows you I don't know her." I said. He paused.
"Nice knowing you." He said and he escaped and I scowled. She looked amused.
"Your Harry the oldest aren't you." She said. I nodded.
"Harry James Potter. I'll be eleven in 28 days." I said.
"Excited?" She asked.
"And nervous. I've never been outside the property and away from my younger siblings. I worry..." I said.
"Well if you worry then they know you care. You can always write to them and see them in the holidays." She said. I nodded slowly.
"Yes I suppose." I said.
"RyRy!" My siblings shout running into the room.
"Your right on time. It's secret mission time." I said. They salute me.
"What's the mission?" Timothy asked.
"Commander prongs had flipped and left the country and is trying to hide. Bring him forth where he shall be tried for treason for the land of Bambi." I said seriously.
"Hai!" They shout and rushed grabbing rope, their toy wagon and some funny prank gadgets I had premade for them. I looked at the woman.
"They'll be back in a moment. Please come join me." I said. She sat down and I poured her some of my tea and she took it.
"What are you working on?" She asked.
"Oh I have an essay review for the last month. Mum has me do one at the beginning of every month to show I retained the information. So last month I learned the Patronous charm, the animagus process and transformation, the wolfsbane potion and mandrakes. I listed what they are used for, how they are connected and can I give any improvements." I said.
"You can do the animagus transformation?" She asked. I nodded. I stood and transformed into a lion. She clapped. I turned back with a smile.
"Sir we got them." Timothy said. I turned and chuckled seeing their stunned looks. All four were bound and Sage was holding our little sister Honey.
"Dad said she was here and they went to hide but we bound them no witnesses." Sage said. Minnie looked amused.
"May I?" She asked motioning to Honey. I hesitated. But I nodded and I walked and took honey and carefully handed her to her. She smiled down at her.
"That's Honey. She turned one in June." I said.
"Honey?" She said. I nodded.
"Honey Blossom Potter." I said.
She looked at sage.
"I'm Sage Lily Potter. I'm 4." She said.
She smiled and looked at the others.
"Timothy Charles Potter. I'm 3." He said.
"I'm Alex Benjamin Potter I'm 2." Alex said.
"I'm Rue Autumn Potter. I'm his twin brother." The said holding Alex's hand. She smiled at them.
"My students disappeared when the world seemed dim. Their house was destroyed. No bodies but never seen." She said. We listened and she undid their binds.
"That night I was getting supplies. Sirius was talking to Remus and James was talking with Gringotts getting this place ready. Peter was watching Harry that night." Mum said.
"I had a bad feeling. I did not want to be near that man. Anyways he let in a snake man. He dismissed Peter and he was coming towards me." I said. I felt stares.
"I popped upstairs and rushed to hid. But he caught up and I was in front of the mirror. He aimed his wand and said the green curse and it was aiming towards me. I popped away and the spell hit the mirror and went back at him and he died. The roof collapsed." I said.
"With what happened we thought it's best we disappear let things calm down. With him dead all we fear is the supporters. So we thought if we waited and they were taken care of we could come back out. But I got pregnant and decided we should wait to come out on his eleventh birthday." Mum said. She sighed and she held out my letter. I took it