Till' your death do we part

Loud music rang through my ears, a pipe organ playing both softly and boldly. My throat was exhausted from speaking my vows as clearly as I could. My partner stood in front of me, fidgeting as he held my hands softly. He opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it nervously. I squeezed his hands, trying to tell him it was okay. He inhaled and spoke clearly.

"Nakahara Chuuya, I take you as mine, knowing and loving all of your strengths and faults, just as I offer myself to you as yours with all of my strengths and faults. I will be there for you in your times of need, just as I know I can turn to you when I need a guiding hand. You're everything that I ever dreamed of and everything I will ever need. Today I vow to be here with you and for you. I don't give a damn whether you're struggling in battle or with yourself, I'll be there for you in every way I can. Till death do we part."

I smiled at his vows, and lifted my head. I felt him slide a ring on my finger and I returned the favor. He leaned down and connected our lips. It was so soft, so calming. I was so, so happy, and-

My eyes shot open, looking at the other side of my bed. There lay only a golden ring, the one I'd just seen.  Right. Dazai's dead.

Oh...

That was my first dream.