tattoo-danny

I was so amazed when I walked in and saw the table decorated just for me. The banners on the wall speaks our my name and there was a pile full of presents in the far corner.

"Guys!"

"Surprise!" The boys yelled. I swiftly walked over to Danny and jumped up to give him and hug. He held on to the side of my waist and my hands around his neck.

"Hey, helped too." Josh yelled.

"My bad." I let go of Danny and gave the rest of them hugs as well.

"Let's eat!" Sam yelled.

*time skip to after cake and presents*

We all sat outside on the patio talking, when Jake asked, "so y/n, whats the first thing you want to do as a (your age) ?"

I thought about this for a couple minutes and looked at danny beside me. "I want a tattoo."

All of them looked at me in awe. "Really? You sure honey?"

"Yes Danny I'm sure, we should go right now!" I yelled excitedly.

"Alright!" Danny signaled for the guys to follow.

In the car I got bombarded with questions like 'what do you want to get' or 'how big is it going to be' or 'where do you want it'

However I didn't answer a single one because it had to be a surprise. And once we arrived to the tattoo parlor Danny walked straight up to the desk and said, "one tattoo please"

Jake pushed him aside and said, "dude that's not how it works."

"Who's getting the tattoo?" The frowning man behind the desk asked.

"She is!" They all exclaimed and pointed at me.

"Alright come back here with me."

I stopped before I could make it too far. "Can they please come too?"

"Only one of them."

"Danny!" He looked at me and ran over.

"Alright," he said as I sat in the chair "what are we doing for you today?"

I took a deep breath, "I'd like an infinity sign please."

The guys face dropped even more. "Are you serious? That's like the plainest thing you can put on your body forever."

"I know. But this has many meanings that are very important to me so-" I looked up at Danny and thread my fingers through his. Then he brought my hand up to his mouth and left light kisses everywhere.

"Remind me to give you a laser removal coupon on your way out."

Why did I choose that stupid tattoo, well idk but it's makes for a kinda cute imagine.