"Who are you?" The star lady places her hands on her hips.

"I-im Layla's friend!" I stammer. The lady may have given an odd impression, but I can't deny she's hawt.

"oh, thankfully! I thought you were some creep. Let me introduce myself, im Mona, Layla's roommate, if you need to know about astrology, im your girl." The lady, now known as Mona, says proudly.

I walk to Layla's room. She's probably there, dozing off. I can only pray that's the side im receiving from Layla.

I open the door, and see Layla. Instead of dozing off, she's asleep! I heave a sigh of relief.

I chuckle at the sight

I chuckle at the sight. This girl should really sleep during her curfew.

I see my phone on her desk and swap our phones back.

I should stay with Layla. She can be a bit crazy after waking up.

I'll just take care of her for a little, right?
I should busy myself with some things, I have a feeling this could take a while.

I scan Layla's room.. there isn't much, she has a whole bunch of nerdy astrology books. Maybe I should read those..

I continue looking, and see a piece of paper, and some pens, I decide, why not draw something?

But with what? I ponder for a moment.. maybe I could draw Alhaitham?

Alhaitham would be a perfect muse. That's obvious. Maybe I should draw him at the cafe we studied at! But there's no way I'm giving him the art I drew.

It's decided. And I begin sketching Alhaitham at the cafe.

He was wearing a blackish trench coat, with a raven top under it. He had on a dark green vest on top.

And the rings, the rings. I was blushing half the time I was there, and I had to make a million excuses on why I was blushing.

I was so close to folding right there and then. But oh well.

I add the last finishing touches to his hair, and smile to myself

I add the last finishing touches to his hair, and smile to myself. I did quite well if I do say so myself.

Alhaitham's tits were sort of noticeable from his outfit, and boy did they look big. I think bigger than mine.. ego destroyed.

I hear Layla waking up, and see the drool coming from her mouth.

I let out an ungrateful snort at her. Layla glares at me, and I immediately stop laughing.

Layla straightens her posture. "Y/n-" Layla stops in her tracks when she notices her phone and smiles fondly at it.

"Thank you y/n for waiting. It took me a long to wake up, didn't it?" Layla yawns into her palm. I nod in response.

"Well.. since your already here, would you like to hangout? Just the two of us." Layla asks nonchalantly.

"Yes! That's exactly what I was hoping you'd say!" I respond excitedly.

Layla smiles warmly at me. "Whats that?" Layla leans in, and sees the piece of paper im holding. She begins laughing at me.

My face turns red at her ridicule, and I hide the paper in my chest.

"Oh wow! I never thought I'd see the day where you'd draw a male decently!" Layla wipes an imaginary tear from her eye.

I scoff at her antics. And she chuckles at me. "Let's watch an astrology movie!" Layla beams.

I scoff at her and shake my head. "If you say no you have to tell Alhaitham you like him!" Layla chimes, and smiles at me warmly. That smile holds a whole load of evil.

I'd rather admit to Layla I actually like the astrology movies then tell Alhaitham I like him.

Layla nods at me and grabs her remote, she turns on the tv and puts on the astrology movie.

"Y/n, your such a [sign]!" Layla says at me.
I look a little awestruck for a moment. "Wait I'm actually a [sign!] how'd you know?" I ask.

"Dummy, I know your birthday." Layla shakes her head at my obliviousness.

"Oh yeah.." I rub the nape of my neck, embarrassed.

"But y/n, the stars tell me you will be happy. Im certain Alhaitham will fall for you." Layla says seriously.

"Whattt? No way! I'm way out of his league Layla!" I look away, flustered. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Layla chuckles at my denial.

"Stage one, denial." I get flustered at her words and blush, barley noticeable, but Layla notices.

Layla begins laughing uncontrollably. "See y/n! You do like Alhaitham. You actually talked to him too! The stars don't lie, y/n." Layla stares deep into my soul. To say I was creeped out would be an understatement.

"You will have your happy ending with him, whether or not it has to happen by force." Layla smiles sweetly at me, even though her words were the opposite of her smile.

                     1,156 words!!Y'all sorry if it wasn't all that 😭😭 Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

1,156 words!!
Y'all sorry if it wasn't all that 😭😭
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!