15. Dyut Sabha & Cheerharan

Start from the beginning

Arjun- Bet me jyeshth!

That's how Arjun was betted by Yudhishthir. Narkasur was close to win and need 7.

He rolled the dice and threw it at the same time Indra created a thunder shock on the ground. The dice was dropped at 8 but the thunder shook the ground and the dice turned and there it was a 7.

The interference of Indra changed the Niyati of Arjun and now Arjun was the slave of Narka.

Winner : Narkasur won Arjun.

Seventh round:-
Narkasur then betted Arjun while Bheem was betted by Yudhishthir. Again like the last round Narkasur needed 6 and Yudhisthir needed 1. Vayudev interrupted this time and again the Dice was to land at 2 but the interruption it landed on 6.

Winner : Narkasur won Bheem.

Eighth round:-
Yudhi- I Yudhisthir bet my wife ... I meant the common wife of the Pandavas Draupadi.

Krishna who was fighting the army of Shouba (Kingdom of Shalva) was confused with the sudden change in the destiny of his Sakhi. As Yudhishthir betted Draupadi before he betted him. Narkasur then betted the wealth of Yudhishthir.

The game started and Agnidev was told by Indra not to interfere as when they interfered they failed.

Now both Yudhisthir and Narkasur needed 6 but it was Yudhishthir's chance. Yudhishthir picked up the dice and rolled it and it landed of 5. The hopes of Yudhisthir had dropped as after Shakuni , Narkasur was known to be an expert in this game.

Narkasur rolled the dice and taada it landed on 6 making Draupadi his dasi Narkasur ordered his Dasi to bring Draupadi in the Sabha.

Winner : Narkasur won Draupadi.

Ninth round:-
While his dasi had gone to take Draupadi they played another round. Yudhisthir betted himself while Narkasur betted the wealth of Yudhishthir again.

Winner : Narkasur won Yudhisthir.

Tenth round:-

That's when the dasi of Narkasur came there and said.

Dasi- Maharaj that women said that she is as pure as her will not be a dasi.
Narka- Yudhishthir let's play the last round and then we will see your wife.
Yudhi- But I have nothing to bet maharaj.
Narka- I bet all the things I won and you vow that you , Bheem , Arjun and Draupadi will go to 12 years of Vanvas and 1 year of Agyaatvas.
Yudhi- I vow on my warfare and dharma knowledge that I will go to vanvas.
Bheem- I vow on the strength I have.
Arjun- I vow on my archery.

The final round started and boom! There it was the Pandavas had lost.

Narka- Soldier now go and get the dasi! Grab her hair and pull her if she denies to come in the Sabha! And Senapati go to Indraprastha and get all the treasury from there!

The faces of the Kuntiputra's were down towards the ground. They were feeling guilty but they couldn't do anything as Yudhisthir their brother had asked them not too.