𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"You think? I give you barely any details...you give me the full load." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"We've always told each other everything so I guess it makes sense." He tells me and I nod.

"She bruised my butt, it hurts to sit down." I say pulling at my fluffy Christmas pants.

"What?!" He asks and I look to him through the screen.

"I know." I smile a little.

"What were you two doing? Role playing as teacher and student again?"

"No, what the hell?! It just...happened and...." I cringe a little as he laughs.

"You freaky bitch."

"Oh shut up, you gave your old boss head."

"Rude, in my defence I quit afterwards because I didn't want it awkward."

"You quit because it was small." I start laughing.

"We need to stop telling each other this stuff." He says.

"No we don't, it's kinda funny." I smile and he laughs.

"I really do hate men." He says.

"So does Natalie, you should talk to her about it."

"So she hates me?"

"No, straight men and some gay men. I don't know why...she's just a man hater, I guess." I shrug.

"As she should be though, men are dicks—especially ones with a tiny one."

"Okay, let's stop talking about sex now." I cringe a little rubbing my head.

"What happened your hand?" He asks and I look at the bandage.

"I went crazy, I beat some people up and broke my knuckles." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"As if, you weakling."

"Leave me and my weak arms alone." I say offended.

"Spill then."

"...Okay." I turn laying down on the couch.

"I'm too hot, Darling." Natalie walks into the kitchen fanning herself, I look at her pyjamas, the red fluffy pants with with Santa on them and the white pyjama hoodie with the reindeer face and 'Merry Christmas' written on it. I look to her feet, she put on the socks, I got red fluffy socks too. We're matching.

"Yeah you are." I smile and she rolls her eyes, her cheeks are going red. I walk over pulling the hood up with the little antlers.

"I'm serious, I'm going to melt in these."

"If you loved me you'd keep them on." I say smiling as I lean up kissing her.

"That's manipulation, fuck you." She sighs and I half gasp and half laugh from her anger.

"You love me." I smile walking back over to the counter. I continue icing my new cookies, she better not knock these ones.

"How are you not hot?" She asks and I shrug.

"It's not that warm."

"It's roasting in here." She says and I huff putting the icing bag down.

"Can you do the rest of the cookies?" I ask and she puts her hand on the counter looking at me, I smile a little and she stares at me, with a serious look on her face but I can't take her serious when her cheeks are red and she's wearing a fluffy hoodie with antlers. I convinced Natalie Snow to wear fluffy pyjamas for me...she must really love me.