"You done?" He said, rolling his eyes. Still embarrassed though.

"Almost." you said before quickly grabbing his cheek and kissing it. "There. Done. I'll see you tomorrow? Bye." you said before walking down the stairs and walking into Aurianna's car.

Tristan stood there, frozen. Once he realized what had just happened, he smirked to himself and tried wiping his grin off with his hand. He shrugged and walked back inside, playing it cool.

As if his heart wasn't beating like crazy.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Once the car stopped infront of the mall, you and the two other girls stepped out, before it drove off.

You stared at the 'Hartford Center' sign. It was ridiculously big and pompous like the mall itself. Although you couldn't say it wasn't classy.

"What are you waiting for?" Aurianna said, standing alongside Satori as the both of them looked back at you.

"Sorry." you caught up to them.

"What's up with you?" Satori asked.

"I know what it is." Aurianna said with a proud grin.

"You do?" Both you and your friend turned to the girl, talking in sync.

"It's Tristan."

Satori's eyes brightened. "I knew it! I didn't want to ask you, but you totally kissed his cheek back there right? I coudln't tell because it was so far away." She punched your shoulder lightly. "Wooow. Who would've known you were one of his playthings all along. Come on spill, what's it like?"

You laughed to yourself. "I didn't know I was so interesting." You admitted sarcastically.

"Oh, you absolutely are. I've never seen a girl so bold and comfortable with herself here at Chilton." Aurianna said.

"Sorry?" you asked, a bit confused.

"Well, you know. You don't really seem to care about what other people think about you. You seem unbothered." She shrugged. Pushing the revolving door of the mall to enter. "It's a compliment ma puce. Don't make me repeat myself." She said with a grin.

You laughed subtly to her comments. "Thank you. I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

"So? You gonna explain what's up with Mr. Blondie?" Satori interrupted.

"Nothing. I kissed his cheek— key word —to piss him off. He thought I was going on a date with a guy to the mall. And when he realized it was just you two he got so embarrassed and even more angry. It was hilarious."

Satori and Aurianna looked at eachother, and then back at you.

"You, are an idiot." Aurianna said, her accent shining even more for some reason. Maybe it was because of the stereotype of french people being mean? You couldn't exactly put your finger on it.

Satori nodded.

You rolled your eyes. "Can we just go already?"

"Someone's excited to impress Blondie." Your brunette friend slyly smirked.

"And I'll help her." The black haired girl said.

Unbelievable. You thought to yourself.

"Although I must warn you." Aurianna said. "I don't do the whole dressing up for other people thing. I dress up for myself so good that other people love it. I can't help it that other people are so drawn to me. And I plan on styling you like I do with myself." she said, being completely honest. "Hurry up girls come on." She walked off.

Styling me? What am I, a five year old who can't pick out her own clothes?

Satori laughed. "Come on lovebird. You can't make the person who's paying for you wait now." she tilted her head and raised her eyebrows before turning around and following the other girl.

"Don't word it like that!" you ran to catch up.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.