Chapter 7 🔞

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️  🔞 SCENE
THIS CHAPTER CONSTANCE MATURE SCENES THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS OR SENSITIVE MINDS.

             CHARLOTTE

I grabbed her cheeks and kisses her once more. Her soft lips, sweet smell, beautiful and gorgeous face closer to me. She's so pretty up close like this it's like I don't want this to end "Let's go upstairs" I said and carried her while kissing her. Inilapag ko sya sa bad ko "moan for me" I said in the middle of our kiss, I kissed her on the lips before going down to her neck, I can smell her sweet scent in here.

I slowly put my hands under her shirt and slowly getting rid of her bra, bra's are annoying at this point and now I have more access to her breast I grabbed it and play with, fuck it's so soft, she let out a small moan and bite her lips, she's trying not to moan huh? "don't bite your lips, let that moan out" I whisper to her ear, her body is so hot so as mine is the ac even on at this point, it is, I give her a peck on the neck down to her collar bone and leave a mark "ahh..ma..ahh marka yan" she said, finally the music to my ears "so what? so they'll know your mine" I said with that hot mommy voice of mine.

There were more moans as I got my hand on her legs going up to her sensitive part and sticking my one finger on it causing her to let a moan "ahh..uhh dahan..uhh dahan" wow the way she said that was really sexy "how many rounds do you want" I said to her "ahh..ano..yuahhn" pfff, she doesn't know huh, what an innocent child, your not going to walk properly tomorrow "pick a number one to ten" I said while still rubbing my finger to her inside's, "uhhh...ahh..4..ahh" she answered, wow 4 damn I wish she'd said 10 or something.

_______________________________

                      SCARLETT

Nagising ako sa isang kwarto, tangina ang saket ng ulo ko. Nang maalala ko ang nangyare kagabi ay gusto ko nalang ibaon sa lupa ang aking sarili, nakatulog parin pala sya, mali kase ang ginawa ko why did I do that and nung sinabi nya na pick a number buti nalang four ang sabi ko buti di ten balak ko pa naman sabihin eight buti nalang talaga pero masaket padin dun sa baba.

"ohh you're awake, good morning" sabi nya at naka ngisi, nang-aasar ba toh o ano? "g-good morning" bati ko rin dito "let's have a date again later" date lang ha wala ng iba "oo basta wala na ganituhan" sagot ko dito "let's go have a shower" wow ano yu  sabay tayo yoko nga "wala akong damit" sabi ko dito "it's okay use mine instead" merom naman pala ehh tara ligo chr di kame sabay dalawa pala cr nila ehh
"let's go have a date once were done"

"ohh you're awake, good morning" sabi nya at naka ngisi, nang-aasar ba toh o ano? "g-good morning" bati ko rin dito "let's have a date again later" date lang ha wala ng iba "oo basta wala na ganituhan" sagot ko dito "let's go have a shower" wow an...

(Her outfit)