Starting School and an interview

Start from the beginning

After they had finished eating Emilia said, "That was delicious thank you sis." Akeno nodded in agreement.

"Thank you. It was my pleasure," Mayuki said with a smile.

Getting up from the table Emilia and Akeno then went back up the stairs to brush their teeth.

Having brushed their teeth they then went back down the stairs and prepared to leave.

"Bye Sis, we'll be back later," Emilia called out as they went to leave the house.

"Bye Sis, good luck Akeno," Mayuki called back from the kitchen.

Getting into her car Emilia then drove the two of them to the school.

20 minutes later:

Pulling into a parking space in the school's car park, Emilia glanced at her watch to see that they still had 20 minutes left until their appointment. Turning to Akeno she saw the nervousness all over her face. Trying to calm her down Emilia said, "Honey it's nothing to worry about, just be yourself. That's all I ask of you is to be yourself."

"Okay Mummy," Akeno said calming down from her mother's reassuring words.

"Shall we wait in here a bit longer or shall we go in?" Emilia asked.

"Can we wait here a bit longer?" Akeno asked.

"Of course, only 10 minutes though," Emilia said before then saying, "How about once we're done with this and no matter the outcome, why don't we go out for ice cream and just spend the day as the two of us?"

Excited for the chance of ice cream and the chance to spend a day with her mother without anyone disturbing them, Akeno immediately agreed having got rid of all of her worries about the interview.

Smiling at her excitement Emilia then said, "Shall we go and get it over with then?"

Wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible, Akeno said, "Yes please,"

Stepping out of the car Emilia then went round to Akeno's side to unbuckle her seat belt and help her out of the car. After closing and locking the car doors Emilia then walked towards the school entrance with Akeno's hand clenched onto her's. Squeezing her hand gently to reassure Akeno that she would be there with her, Emilia smiled down at Akeno comfortingly and eventually Akeno loosened her grip on Emilia's hand and instead held it normally.

Climbing the steps Emilia opened the main doors for the two of them and stepped into the reception area letting the door swing close behind them.

Walking up to the receptionist Emilia said, "Good Morning, we have a meeting with the principal at 10 am today."

"Can I have your names please?" The receptionist said not once looking up at the two.

"It's Emilia and Akeno Schneider," Emilia said unamused at the receptionist's behaviour.

Recognising her name the receptionist gasped in shock and looked up from her desk to see Emilia looking back at her with a mild glare of annoyance.

"A-ah Admiral, M-ma'am, I'm very sorry that I didn't recognise you right away, I- I'll tell the principal you're here right away, please take a seat while you wait," the receptionist stammered nervously.

"Very well, make sure not to do it again," Emilia said as she turned away and guided Akeno to the nearby seats.

Akeno just watched in awe at Emilia's dominating presence and easily she managed to frighten the receptionist. Sitting down on the chairs Akeno looked up at Emilia with her eyes glistening in awe and said, "You're so cool, Mummy,"