Chapter 12

"Louis, honestly just tell me what you want from me." I sigh. "I don't know where to start." He looks down quickly and back up at me.
"Then just say what you're thinking." I say almost desperately.

"Ive been trying to find a way to be with you again but life keeps tearing us apart, I've thought millions of  way to not lose you but I know you'll never forgive me for Sydney. You made me a better person when we were together and all the hate I have in my heart is just reflecting from the pain of what I did to you."

"I get that, but I don't know why you keep acting like this." I shake my head.

"I just don't want you to leave again, I just don't want to make a mistake again and fuck it up with you." He stays quiet. "I know you believe in us, but I can't be with someone who can't make up his mind on who he wants or what he wants." I sigh. He looks at me, I know he's trying to be sincere.

"I will never forget all the moments I've had with you. And even though i can't sleep without imagining you there, I can't help but imagine you with someone else. I like you so much but im scared the same thing will happen."

"I know you're scared I'm gonna hurt you but that's not my intention Y/N." He looks at me with sincerity in his eyes. "I promise. I want to be with you Y/N." I stay quiet. "Say the word and I'm yours again." Louis stares at me waiting for an answer. "Louis I have someone waiting inside for me-" He cuts me off with a kiss, he really seems to love doing that. He pulls away but holds my face in his hands. "Say the word Y/N." He looks deeply into my eyes. I can't say no. But I can't say yes. Fuck it. "Yes." I kiss him this time.