Chapter 3

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤..

____________________________________
(𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰)

"Hey Y/N, wait I have something before you go."
Millie yells out before bursting out of her room with a small black box.

Y/N let's go of her suitcase and turns her full attention to Millie. Not wanting to say goodbye yet.

"I'm gonna miss you. Like so much. Like a lot." Millie says smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, I'll be back in a few months." Y/N laughs and hugs her sister tightly.

"I know, but take this necklace. It's your birthday present but since you won't be here on your birthday.. I guess it's a going away present." Millie shrugs. A tear rolls down her cheek.

"You didn't have to." Y/N says with tears in her eyes now. Such a sweet gesture making her emotional.
She opens the small black box and sees a tiny heart shaped diamond sitting just perfectly in the box.

"Millie, I love it." Y/N sniffles, wiping her tears.

"You're my best friend Y/N. Call me everyday, okay?" Millie hugs Y/N tight.

A few minutes later Y/N is sitting in an Uber next to Jules.

"You're gonna have so much fun. Also Christopher is gorgeous. You get to make out with him!?" Jules pretend faints.

"Oh shut up, another relationship and I'll lose all my supporters." Y/N sighs.

"Well you can't take three years of not dating anyone Y/N. Of course you have to move on. It's like that one line in the book where belly says something about having a lot of loves before finding the one.
But we already know who the one is." Jules shrugs.

"Shut up. You too? First it was my comments, then my sister, and now my best friend." Y/N rolls her eyes.

"You just haven't accepted it yet. Louis is the one for you. Just try again. But of course try Chris. He's so hot." Jules smiles at Y/N.

"Shut up!!" Y/N lightly pushes Jules pretending to be disgusted.

-later-

Once they arrive at the airport Jules steps out of the Uber with Y/N and they grab their luggage.

"I'm so happy you get to come with me." Y/N smiles.

"For two weeks. Sadly." Jules pouts.

"I know, but I get to have my emotional support animal with me for two weeks." Y/N shrugs while smiling.

"Aw that's so cute. Did you just call me an animal?"
Jules' smile turns to a serious face.

"Yes I did." Y/N hugs Jules jokingly.

"So first we go to the hotel, then you have to get to rehearsals. Then get to the hotel, get ready, then we can go out?" Jules groans.

"I can leave you here for you want." Y/N shrugs as they walk in looking for their section. Both holding their plane tickets.

-on the plane-

"Finally we're here." Jules sighs as the plane lands.

"I still have no internet." Y/N says groaning and shaking her phone.

"Why? You want to see Louis' close friends?" Jules says jokingly.

"Maybe.." Y/N mumbles and shrugs.

"What!!!" Jules says yelling out.