Love beyond time : Extra story

Start from the beginning

" Please.. don't go cayena.. " His voice was filled with a mix of desperation and longing as he looked into your eyes, silently pleading for understanding.

" I know it may seem impossible right now, but perhaps there's still hope for us. We can navigate through these stormy waters together. Please don't shut me out. Let me be here for you"

He let his hand slide from your arm to intertwine their fingers gently before bringing them close to his lips, pressing the softest kiss upon your knuckles.

" I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE Ijekiel.. It seems everything is against us.. I love you so much ijekiel so why ... I loved you first " you look at him with teary eyes, biting down on your lips holding your tears back.

His heart ached at your  words, He pulled you into a tender embrace, holding you tightly against his chest.

" Our love may be kept hidden from the world, but it burns bright within our hearts. Though circumstances may force us apart for now, I want you to hold onto hope. Let our forbidden love guide us through these dark times. "

His grip tightens around you gently yet possessive as if trying to shield you from the harsh reality you faced.

" Together we can find moments of solace amidst the chaos, stolen kisses under starlit skies and whispered secrets shared in secret alcoves. And when the time is right, when destiny finally allows it... we will find a way to be together. "

You eye opened widely by his words, resting your head against his beating heart.

" I love u Ijekiel.. "

He ran his fingers through your blonde hair, cherishing the moment of intimacy they shared.

" And I love you, my dearest , more than words can express. From the first time we met, my heart recognized yours as its perfect match. The intensity of our connection cannot be denied. "

He placed a gentle kiss on top of your head before tilting your chin up to meet his gaze.

" No matter what lies ahead, always remember that I am here for you. Your happiness means everything to me " His voice was filled with sincerity and affection as he leaned in to capture your lips in a tender kiss, pouring all of his love into that single moment. You close your eyes leaning against his touch, tears melting down your eyes.

As their lips met in a tender embrace, Ijekiel could feel the raw emotion coursing through you.  The cold wind whispered around them, adding an element of bittersweetness to the moment.

With every caress and every brush of their lips together, it felt as if time stood still for just those precious moments.

But eventually, reality would come crashing back around them like waves on a shore. As much as he wished this moment could last forever, he knew they couldn't stay here indefinitely.
Reluctantly, he pulled away from the kiss but kept you close to his chest. His voice was filled with tenderness and longing when he spoke again.

" Our hearts may be entwined now, but I promise you that we will find a way out of this darkness together. Until then... let us cherish these stolen moments whenever fate brings us together" He pressed another soft kiss against your forehead before resting his forehead against yours.

You nodded with a soft smile.

" I will wait patiently; Death shall do us apart as I wait for the sweet spring when the colorful arrays of flowers bloomed it shall remind us of our love "

Ijekiel smiles softly, cupping your face with his soft touch.

" Your dedication and strength fill me with awe, my love. I, too, will fight for our love until the end. Nothing shall extinguish the flame that burns within us " He pressed a soft kiss against your cheek before gazing into their eyes, his own filled with a mixture of determination and affection.

The spring shall serve as a reminder not only of nature's rebirth but also of our enduring love. Until then, let us hold onto hope and cherish every stolen moment we can find "

His voice was filled with resolve as he caressed
your cheek gently.

Remember, my dearest one—our love knows no bounds. Together, we will face any obstacle that comes our way "

With those words hanging in the air like a promise yet to be fulfilled, Ijekiel leaned in again to capture your lips in another passionate kiss—a testament to their shared determination to overcome whatever challenges lay ahead.

[ ... Bye didn't expect this to be so poetic.. ]