Chapter 14: Funeral

A/N- This chapter may or may not cause tears. If so, get tissues. Btw (f/f) = favorite flowers.

Reader pov

It was Friday. So far only you, Honey and Aunt Cass knew about your pregnancy. You felt more at ease knowing what was up with your body. You stared at yourself wearing a black dress. The black dress was mid sleeve and dropped to the floor with black lace on the top half of it. You rubbed your belly slowly. I wonder if you are a girl or boy?

You smiled. You heard a knock on your door. "Yes?" you asked. You saw Hiro open the door. "We're ready to go..." You nodded and took your bouquet of (f/f). You followed Hiro down the stairs of the café and got in the car and off to the cemetery.

...

After the speech was given a small box was placed into ground. Everyone was on the edge seeing this. You were trying hard not to cry, but failed. You started to shiver and Hiro noticed. "(y/n), it's...okay...he's in a...better place...now", he chocked out. You hugged him and he wrapped his arms around you.

All the memories of Tadashi came running through your mind, like a movie. But this movie was played in reverse. The day you walked into his lab asking if he wanted to hang out. When he cared for you when you were ill. You also helped him out with Baymax and also with Hiro's microbots.

After a moment of sheer silence, it started to rain. Mother Nature just knew how the world around you felt. It was depressing. People started to leave and it was just you, Aunt Cass and Hiro. You laid your flowers over his grave and sat down. Hiro held the umbrella over your head. You took the umbrella from him. "Thanks Hiro...Aunt Cass do you think...I can have a moment."

Aunt Cass nodded. She spoke to Hiro and he nodded to. They both took one last look at Tadashi's grave and off they went to wait for you at the car. You looked down at Tadashi's picture. "Hey Tadashi...the world has been hell without you. You know, I have some news for you. I'm...pregnant." You paused and felt tears coming back again.

"I know. Crazy right? Well obviously the father is you since you're the only person that took my virginity...I hope your happy Tadashi. I know you'll be by my side the whole way. I know you will" You gracefully touched the wet picture frame and smiled. "I love you Tadashi" You kissed the picture of Tadashi and got up. You stood there for a little bit before walking towards the car.

As you did you felt the air turn still around you. You stopped walking and felt your body feel chills down your spine. "Love you too..." Your eyes widely opened and you turned around so fast. Nothing. You were sure you heard him. You turned back to the car and got in.

Tadashi...are you still here...?

A/N- GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT! I need you guys to vote whether you, dear reader-chan will have a girl or boy. And ohhh Tadashi as a ghost? Idk. But hope you guys are enjoying this so far! -Kitty