Chapter 3: Saving Hiro

A/N: This is based off the movie scene where Hiro is saved from Tadashi after Hiro wins "Little Yama". I did change it up so it would'nt be the same, but its pretty close to the movie's concept. Thanks guys for reading!

-------

You and Tadashi rode through a dark alleyway. You were getting nervous, and your arms gripped on his torso with more pressure. "Are you sure were going the right way?" you asked. He nodded. You closed your eyes hoping Hiro was okay because you've heard about the stories of bot fights.

Tadashi then speeds up very quickly and makes a sharp turn. You notice Hiro surrounded by thug looking guys. "Hiro, get on!" Tadashi yelled. Hiro looked up and ran to us. "Tadashi! Ah Good timing!" Hiro sat behind you and you handed him a helmet.

"You okay?" Tadashi yelled. "Yah!" "Are you hurt?" Tadashi yelled once again. "No." Hiro stated. Tadashi turned around. "Then what were you thinking and hit him four times. "Calm down Tadashi." you whispered. "Knucklehead." he murmured. Hiro are you crazy? Bout fighting is illegal, you're gonna get yourself arrested!" You felt Hiro let go of your torso.

"Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting that's-that's illegal. So-so look at this? I'm on a role big brother. And there's no stopping me ", Hiro said. You look ahead and saw what you least wanted to see. Cops. "Oh no." Tadashi muttered as he pulled on the brakes. "T-Tadashi..." you stuttered feeling scared.

[Tadashi, you, and Hiro get taken to the police station, but they somehow let you loose and you called Aunt Cass and she sounded...pissed.]

You waited in a chair next to the front door and you saw a frantic yet mad Aunt Cass. You felt upset knowing you just met her earlier and this had to have happen.

[In the car]

Aunt Cass was rambling about how bad she was a bad guardian and how she probably needed a book on parenting. This didn't seem like the usual Cass. You looked Tadashi's hand. He took notice and he put this hand on yours. You felt a nice comforting feeling even if he was in trouble.

Hiro's Pov

I thought it was weird of Tadashi to bring a girl with him. Not typical Tadashi. We stopped at her house and she hugged Tadashi. They seem to have a thing going on. "Hmm", I thought.

[Back in the café in their room]

Still Hiro's Pov

"So Tadashi. What's up with you and that girl?" I ask. Tadashi sighed and turned to stare at me and glared at me. I raised a brow and smirked. "Her name is (y/n). And there's nothing between us. *Sighs* were just friends..." I turned around in circles in my chair. "You like her, big brother. You can tell." I said, seeing a blushing Tadashi. He rarely blushes! I knew he liked her. And I'm sure she did to.

"Just ask her out already." I said. He sighed again and stood in front of me. "Look, I'm just getting to know her and if and when I know she's the right one, I will ask her out. But hopefully she says yes though..."

Tadashi's Pov

"Why is love so damn complicated." I ask myself as I sat on my bed. I closed my eyes and dreamed about (y/n). Please like me back...

A/N: I was distracted writing this chapter because my best friend was making jokes and I got a little off guard. So if it's crappy that's probably why. Anyway if you have ideas for some future chapters tell me! - Kitty