Chapter 11: Fire

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I feel so ashamed of myself for not updating but the last two months were so chaotic, but now since its summer, I will have much more free time to finish my stories. Hope you guys are okay with this so yahp.

Tadashi's Pov

Hiro and I talked for a while and we just stood there in silence. But that silence was then broken. We heard the fire alarm go off and people screaming. I turned around and ran towards the sound. The smell of fire was intoxicating. As I turned I saw in horror as the main building was brought aflame and people running for their lives past us. I saw a lady and ran towards her.

"Are you okay"?

She yelled in pain holding her arm. "Yah, I'm okay. B-but Professor Callaghan is still in there!"

She let go and ran off. I looked at the building once more thinking of my choice. I ran towards the building only to be stopped my Hiro.

"Tadashi no!", he yelled. I looked at him with my eyes pleading him to let me go.  Should I risk my life to save my Professor? Should I just let him die in there and go with Hiro? No, I can't leave him. I have to save him before it's to late. 

"Callaghan is in there. Someone has to help." I ran off and entered the building. I felt my hat blow off from my head but that was the least of my worries. As soon as I entered those doors I saw red and felt the intense heat burn against me. I've never felt this much pain besides the loss of my parents. I saw someone ahead of me but they got covered with some black...things.

I fell to my knees and saw my life ending. I have failed myself. I thought I could've saved Callaghan...I guess I was wrong. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for death.

"I love you Hiro, Aunt Cass, Mom, Dad, and everyone else...especially you, (y/n)."

I muttered my last words before I heard a loud sound and everything go to black.

Hiro's Pov

I couldn't believe that Tadashi ran inside. I went to grab his hat and was about to run into the building only to feel a giant hot wave of heat push me back. I fell to the ground and slowly gained my cautiousness back. I slowly looked up only to be horrified by what I saw...the building exploded with Tadashi...inside.

I couldn't get myself to get up. I felt pain shoot through my body. I yelled for him...no response. The last thing I will remember was his hat flying off his head, as he engulfed himself in those hellish flames to save Callaghan.

A/N- Well this chapter was just the part of the movie with some added details.-Kitty