Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope

Start from the beginning

An electric current then comes out of the generator and travels across the whip and reaches Chisaki and electrocutes the young head of the Hassaikai. Rex continues to swing his arm down as he slams Chisaki into the ground without restraining any of his own strength covering the whole area in dust.

Rex releases the whip from around Chisaki's leg and returns his arm back to normal as he looks down at the arm that had the Smack Hand that Chisaki disassembled. He feels a slight pain coming from it but as he opened and closed it he soon saw that it was working normally.

Rex : *sighs in relief* Looks like there's nothing wrong with it. There's no way he can get up from getting electrocuted and getting hit like that. I gotta go get Sir.

Rex turns around and starts to make his way over to where Nighteye was so that he could safely remove the spikes from his body and flee the scene now that they had Eri. Meanwhile with Nighteye, he soon sees a figure standing up from the ground as his eyes widen in shock as the future he saw was coming true.

Nighteye : Rex—

However, Nighteye wasn't able to warn Rex about what he saw as his injuries made him cough up some blood. Suddenly, Rex stops in his tracks as he feels a strong vicious and murderous intent coming from behind him and glances back as he sees Chisaki who had gotten up from Rex's attack.

Chisaki touched the ground and was about to activate his Quirk and send a massive wave of spikes towards Rex and both him and Nighteye, however...

Rex : Izuku!

Rex : Izuku!

Chisaki disassembles the spike and reassembles it into a ball of spikes as Midoriya reacted in time and stopped the spikes from piercing him by blocking them with his iron soles. Midoriya quickly jumps back as he lands right next to Rex.

Rex : Where's Eri and Lemillion?

Midoriya : I was worried that you would time out soon so I came back. I'm glad I made it back just in time.

Chisaki : It's one thing after another...!

Chisaki slams all of his arms on the floor and sends a huge amount of spikes at both Midoriya and Rex as blue streaks spread throughout his arms as he prepares to make the Block Party to shield himself and Midoriya from the attack.

However, Midoriya acts faster and runs towards the spikes as the green-haired boy stomps on the ground, making the concrete break and rise up to shield himself from the spikes.