Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope

Start from the beginning

Rex lands on the ground behind Chisaki and switches to the Punk Busters and kicks Chisaki in the back, sending flying forwards as he rolls on the ground. Chisaki pushes himself up onto his feet with his remaining arms as he hears the sound of an engine that was getting closer and closer with each second.

The head of the Hassaikai then looks up and sees Rex who was closing the distance between them while riding the Rex Ride as a battering ram comes out from the front of the machine. Rex then slams the battering ram into Chisaki and slams him into the wall behind him, cracking it.

Chisaki ignores the pain that he was in and looks at Rex with murderous intent as he swings one of his arms at Rex's head as the young hero dodges by leaning back. Chisaki touches the Rex Ride with his other hand and uses his Quirk to disassemble it, destroying the machine as he kicks Rex away from him.

Chisaki : Like I'll have you ruin my plan...!

Chisaki then uses his Quirk on himself and repairs the damage he was dealt as well as restoring his two lost arms.

Rex : How can you be so heartless?! Using a scared little girl to create a bio-weapon?!

Chisaki : It's for the betterment of mankind! To rid the world of the diseased heroes and villains that are spreading around the world like a plague!

Rex switches to the Boogie Pack and soon dashes towards Chisaki who slams his hands onto the ground and sends an enormous wave of spikes towards Rex. He quickly dodges the spikes coming towards him, but some of the spikes pierce through the turbines of the machine while also grazing Rex's body as he falls to the ground.

Chisaki activates his Quirk and uses it on the ground but instead of creating spikes, Chisaki sends a large pillar towards Rex as it slams into him and sends him skidding backwards. He then sends more spikes at Rex who quickly runs to the side while also avoiding the spikes.

Rex then builds the Smack Hands once again and jumps towards Chisaki before punching the head of the Hassaikai in the face with immense strength. Rex throws another punch at Chisaki but the villain manages to catch the punch before using his Quirk to disassemble the gauntlet.

Rex feels a slight pain in his hand but looks down to see that his hand was still there as he pauses actions and sighs in relief. Chisaki takes advantage of this and swipes his arm at Rex, however, the young hero snaps back to reality just in time before he ducks before he uppercuts Chisaki sending him into the air.

The young hero then creates the Slam Cannon and loads it with concrete as he aims the large cannon at Chisaki before opening fire at the villain as he blasts two of Chisaki's extra arms off as it flies up into the air.

Rex then switches to the Blast Caster as he throws the tentacle-like whip at Chisaki as it wraps around his leg tightly as he swings his arm down. Suddenly at the same time that Rex swung his arm down Chisaki was pulled down out of the air while the generator on Rex's back started to glow brightly.