• ACT ONE •

In the dimly lit and eerie basement warehouse, an old radio softly emanated a haunting melody, filling the space with an unsettling atmosphere

In the dimly lit and eerie basement warehouse, an old radio softly emanated a haunting melody, filling the space with an unsettling atmosphere. Raindrops echoed throughout the room, contributing to the ominous ambiance.

Three thugs stood at the center of the room. One of them, a young man in a sharp tuxedo, sat tightly bound to a chair, each person playing their part in an enigmatic and dangerous scene.

The young man’s empty gaze was fixed upon the cold, hard ground, his mind seemingly lost in some dark reverie.

Nearby, another figure, dressed in a long-sleeved shirt with green stripes, engaged in a hushed conversation on his phone, standing beside a bald man.

"Yes, we are here," he whispered into the receiver, his voice low and secretive. The bald man dutifully lit a cigar for him as he continued speaking.

"No, it's in the warehouse where we dealt with the Japanese group before. Of course, I tied him up," he said with a smirk, referring to the man in the tuxedo.

A man with long hair, who was standing guard, couldn't help but overhear the conversation and felt a sense of unease about the situation. He looked cautiously at the tied-up man, wondering what their boss had in mind for him.

As the conversation on the phone continued, the atmosphere grew tenser, and it became apparent that something significant was about to happen.

The young man in the tuxedo remained still, but his eyes darted around the room, a smile playing on his lips.

"He seems obedient compared to what you described. No problem, he's still with us. But he seems cunning," the man in long sleeves said into his phone while walking toward the warehouse entrance. The bald man beside him opened the door, revealing the relentless rain outside.

"He's an interesting man," he remarked, his eyes drifting up to the raindrops streaking down outside.

"How much is he worth? He seems like a valuable person; all of his clothes are branded," he added, intrigued by their captive's seemingly affluent background.

"Is that so?" the man in long sleeves said, making the bald man interested in what his boss was saying on the phone.

"Don't worry, I tied him carefully," he laughed. "What time will you arrive?" he asked his boss.

Unbeknownst to both men, who were absorbed in their conversation, the man in the tuxedo had finally managed to free himself from his bindings.

He grabbed the long-haired man and silently picked up a hammer. With a rapid and silent motion, he struck the long-haired man on the head. As he finished, he grabbed a nearby cigar and a new hammer, a gleam of rage in his eyes.

As he waited for the men to cease chatting, he approached them. They were now lazily enjoying their cigars, unaware of the impending danger.

The man in the tuxedo swung the hammer furiously, crashing it down on them without mercy. The room filled with the terrible sound of bones shattering and pained groans as the man took assassination into his own hands.