K, but like why me tho?

Start from the beginning

"Recovery Girl said since he is around 1 1/2 to 2 years old, he technically doesn't have his quirk. As if it is on hold till he is back to his 16-year-old self again. As for how he became a baby, all I know is that he was coming back to school this morning and got bombarded by a group of people and when they all left, he was sitting on the ground in that form. All Might was actually the one who found him if you couldn't tell by his outfit." "Hahaha yes, I noticed." 

You look down to look at his outfit again only to notice him already looking at you with the calmest expression you have ever seen Bakugo make. Making your heart skip a beat because yes, yall never got along but damn you would be lying if you said that this wasn't cute! His little chubby cheeks look so pinchable. Now you understand why old people always want to do that to kids... huh. He reaches his hand up to your face and lays it on your cheek. *Insert broken Y/N*

*Here is the pic again cause bby is so cute*

"Ok, well thank you I will definitely be bugging you later if I have any more questions" You say to Aizawa while still staring at this baby boy in your arms wondering why he is acting like this but not wanting it to be the way you imagined things would go. Like a ramped crazy child no one could calm down. 

"Class is dismissed go to lunch" Aizawa says to the class. You head out the door after seeing Kirishima grab your bag for you. "Thank you, Kiri" "No problem! I said I would try and help didn't I!" Smiling at him, the three of you make your way to the cafeteria and Kiri tells you he would get your food and you can sit at the table. You thank him again and head over to an empty table. You fix Bakugo to where he is facing the table while sitting in your lap playing with one of your hands. He starts babbling random words and you place your cheek on the top of his head while staring at the line of students getting their food. Not long after Kiri, Mina, Kami and Sero all sit down with you. Kiri sits next to you and hands you your food along with Bakugo's baby food. 

"How's are baby boy doing Y/N?" Mina asks. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She offers a sarcastic gasp "Hey we are in this together!" Knowing full well she abandoned you the second he was in your arms. Giving her an unamused face "He's actually doing a whole lot better than what I imagined." "Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't thrown a fit yet" Sero adds.

"Yeah, he's pretty chill.... can I hold him?" 😏Kami asks with a sly smirk on his face staring at the baby Bakugo. "Not with that face you're not. I don't want you upsetting him." "Aww come on Y/N! I won't do anything. I promise." Thinking about it for a second "Fine you can feed him" You lift him up and since Kami is sitting across from you, you lift him across the table for Kami to take him. Once he sees Kami reaching for him, he instantly gets fussy and once fully in his hands he throws a fit. "Just start feeding him and maybe he will calm down." 

Kami looks at Bakugo who is screaming at this point and picks up the spoon and the jar of baby food and attempts to feed him but to no aval. You guessed it Bakugo throws the spoon at his head and makes grabby hands to you. He gets the not so hint and hands the baby back to you and as if on que he calms down just a bit for the cafeteria to go back to their own conversations but still crying. 

"Shhh you're okay." Hugging Bakugo he lays his head on your shoulder with his arm wrapped around your neck and the other draped over your shoulder his head is resting on. You start rubbing his back with little circles. "I know did the big bad Kami scare you?" Smiling at Kami who is not amused in the slightest and starts digging into his own food, you start to eat your own food also. Once Bakugo has calmed down and you have basically eaten all of your food you turn him around and sit him down on your lap again and start to feed him the baby food. 

Laughing Kami says, "You know I bet 10 bucks Bakugo won't let anyone hold him not even for a second unless its Y/n!" 

Mina adds "I'll take that bet! Cause I think He would let Kirishima hold him even if it IS just for a second!" 

"Hmmmm, nah I'm with Kami on this one" Sero says. 

Todoroki out of nowhere says "Kaminari is right, I think Y/N will be taking care of him for the remainder of the time that he is a baby."

Kiri and I look at each other with a 'really' face.

"He ate a pretty good amount Y/N" Kirishima comments. "Good I don't want him whining later if he's hungry." The rest of lunch was pretty calm afterwards. Bakugo turned around and crawled up wrapping his arms around your neck and laying his head in the crook of your neck. Wrapping your arms around his body to hold him better you think to yourself this might be ok if he stays this way. 

                                              *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

1722 words