2

Connor was currently walking around school, looking for Cherry since Aphmau was with family when he notice her walk around a corner. Connor smiles and approach her but then stop when he heard...

"Ivan, stop, not here." Said Cherry. "Come on, we're alone...besides, who'd come looking here?" Asked Ivan. "The fatty Connor." Said Cherry. Connor stopped, feeling his world shatter. "Ha! Doubt it, besides, even if he did, I'd kick his ass...by the way, when are you going to stop hanging out with him?" Ask Ivan.

"I'll stop as soon as I get Aphmau to hate him." Said Cherry. Connor felt his heart skip, his brain began hurting, making him unable to think, "Come on, we should have some fun~." Said Ivan. The two continue talking for a bit while Connor felt his head hurting, making him feel more and more pain plus sadness from how he was used like this, even if he kind of expected something like this to happen.

As much as Connor should've known this would've happen, he had too much fun and started to let his guard down, thinking she thought of him as a actual friend. Tears drip from his eyes as he felt pain in his head and chest, his breath began going fast and tight, as if he was having a heart attack but somehow kept himself from making noise as Ivan and Cherry talked and did their "thing". Connor remembered his time with Cherry and felt more and more sadness. Suddenly, Connor couldn't take it and runs from the area, running until he was in a area of the school where he was alone.

As Connor looks falls to his knees, he felt his heart ache along with his head and chest due to the running make Connor's lungs burn. Connor pants as he felt the pain in those three areas until he took a deep breath in and scream his pain and misery away, making the quiet area echo with Connor's cry. Connor then slammed his head onto the grass, the grass making it not as hard and with it being wet from fresh water or rain, it didn't hurt Connor's already aching head. Connor pants and cries as he began screaming more and more of his pain. Connor screamed until his burning lungs burned more and he coughed uncontrollably as he also had trouble breathing since it burned every time he breathed. Connor pant for a bit before passing out.

Connor awoke to heat from the sun, the colour of the sky being a orange like colour of the sun setting. Sitting up, Connor felt the pain of his head while his heart and chest was better. Connor got up and walked to where he had his bag before. As he walked, Connor felt his phone vibrate due to him having a phone call. Taking his phone out, Connor answered the call.

"Connor! Where were you?! After lunch, no one saw you all day!" Yelled Rachael, worried. "Sorry, I...passed out and just woke up...I'm going to get my stuff and then I'll meet you at the front of the school." Said Connor. Connor hung up the phone before walking towards the last classroom he put his stuff at and once he got it, he began walking to the front of the school. As he walked, Connor saw Cherry walking to him.

"Connor! Where were you?! I've been--" Cherry cuts herself off as Connor walked past her. "Huh?" Cherry asked, confused. Cherry turns to Connor and then walked to him, wanting to talk to Connor, who ignores her. Eventually they got to the front as Cherry gave up, staying behind as he walked out, seeing his mother by the gate, his dad beside her.

"Connor!" Rachael yells. Rachael hugs Connor, which he did back. "Hey mum, sorry to worry you." Said Connor. With that, they went home. Arriving home, Connor sighs as he lays onto his bed, feeling the pain of his head slowly fade due to Connor taking some pain killers before. Connor looks at the roof before he noticed the door open and reveal his mother.

"Connor, me and your father are just going to head out for a sec, ok?" Said Rachael. "K mum." Said Connor. Rachael close his door and Connor sighs before turning and going to sleep. The next day, Connor sits up, from his bed, feeling the pain in his head was gone, making him capable to think. Because of the pain, he couldn't think straight yesterday and wanted to wait for it to pass before doing so, making Connor capable to think now.