Cash grabbed her avocado oil and drizzled it into the pan, soon it was hot enough for the vegetables to go in.

Slim focused on getting the meat out of its packaging, and making sure all the seasonings she planned to use was out.

"I live life on the roam but soon as I get home, you gon ride til infinity..." Cash sang lowly as he came behind Slim.

A small smile formed on her face as he placed a kiss on her neckline then turned her around to face him.

Slim watched as he eyed her lips for a moment, before he bent down to place a kiss on her lips.

She smiled wider, then pulled him back in for another kiss. This caused him to deepen it and add tongue.

Once their lips pulled away, Slim continued to suck on his tongue.

"Awl nah, yo freak ass." He chuckled once they finally pulled away.

She laughed with him before turning around to refocus on the food.

"How you learn to cook?" He asked.

"My granny and tiktok."

"What else you could make?"

She shrugged, "I be feeling like I can make anything, as long as I got a good recipe to follow. But basic shit like this or what I've made for you already, I know how to make."

Cash fell silent as he snaked his arms around her.

"I got too many hoessss," Slim began to sing as she rocked with him.

Cash scrunched up his face, "You playing this nigga whole discography."

"Mhmm, we only listening to him tonight," She smiled.

A while passed, and the lasagna was completely finished and ready to eat. After Slim's plated her food, Cash made his plate and headed to the couch to sit with her.

"It's good?" She asked as he shoveled some food into his mouth.

He nodded, "Mhm.. thank you."

The two sat in silence eating and watching the first episode of Suits.

_____________________

"A nigga full," Cash smiled as he and Slim got out the shower. "Food was good."

"I could tell.. you who went and got thirds." She laughed.

Cash watched as she looked through her drawers to get her night clothes.

"Slim, C'mere."

She looked up at him in confusion as she walked over to him, "What happen?"

"Gimme a kiss."

She smiled up at him before placing a few kisses on his lips. After their first kiss earlier, Cash was hooked.

Slim's mouth gaped open as she felt Cash's fingers tease her lower lips.