Night Out

Authors Note: Hello just wanted to say that is chapter will contain sexual content. So if you are not comfortable with that then skip it or I suggest not reading this book because this won't be the only chapter with smut. As always I hope you enjoy it. Comments, suggestions and tips are welcomed :)

Colton Ace

After I stormed off from Jaylynn, all I could think about was why I reacted the way I did back there. Yeah, I have a crush on this girl but I don't have actual feelings for this girl. I don't think I have ever loved someone before.  Yet I feel weird whenever I'm around her and the few times we have made physical contact I get shivers, and the good kind. I don't know why but I care what Jaylynn thinks and feels especially if it's about me.

But back there when she said ' I love him' I just couldn't stand to hear it after the way I saw the way Bryce treated her. There's something off about that guy. He doesn't treat her right like she should be treated. I'm sure Jade has mentioned it to Jaylynn before but she seems to always defend Bryce. 

On my way back to the dorm Jaylynn invaded my mind so I did what I usually go do when I'm stressed out. Get myself laid, usually with Jessica. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to hear from me well, maybe she's not since I slammed the door in her face. However, once she sees that I need her for my sexual needs she'll be more than happy to help out. So I texted her asking if I could swing by her dorm and not even a minute later she replied. See, other times I would go look for someone to get with but I rather cut through the bullshit and deal with Jessica. She knows what I want.

When I arrived at her dorm she opened the door and offered me a sultry smile. I bent down to kiss her while pushing her back into the dorm while closing the door with my foot. 

"Eager baby?" she said with seductive eyes.

I had to go along with it otherwise nothing would happen. I need a release tonight. "I need you, baby, now". I said huskily in her ear. While going back to kiss her hungrily.

I felt her smile against my lips. She pushed me down onto her bed while she started to undress herself, teasing me. "I want to fuck you hard baby" I said while looking at her through my hooded eyes. This seems to boost her confidence because the next thing I know she's straddling my hips. She begins to grind herself against my prominent bulge but all I could think about was how it would feel if it was Jaylynn. 

Fuck me. Not even this can get her out of my mind. 

Jessica caught my attention when I felt her warm pussy around my hard cock. Fuck was I really that zoned out. Jessica is a good fuck and knows what I like but I really want Jaylynn to be the one bouncing on my dick right now.

Just the thought alone got me grunting out loud which resulted in Jessica smiling down at me thinking she was the one that took that out of me. I started meeting Jessica halfway with my hard thrusts, grabbing onto her hip tightly. 

"oh Colton, you know how to make me feel so good" she whined out. I could tell she was close when I felt her pussy clenching around me. That boosted my ego, I know how to please women so I leaned forward while wrapping my arm around her waist and flipped her over. I continued to pound into her without letting her catch her breath. 

Jessica gasped loudly " fuck right there baby, I'm so close". She didn't have to tell me twice, I reached down and toyed with her clit. 

"cum for me Jess".

That's all it took for her to come crashing down. I kept pounding into her until I reached my high too "oh fuckkk" I grunted out while I threw my head back with my eyes closed.  I could feel her hands against my chest when she said "I missed you baby".