Chapter 27: Naming the Triplets

The hospital room buzzed with anticipation as James and Lily, surrounded by their families and friends, eagerly awaited the moment Amelia would reveal the names of her triplets.

Amelia gracefully stepped forward, her face glowing with love and pride. She smiled tenderly at her babies, gently cradling each one in her arms. "My beautiful babies," she murmured, her voice filled with awe.

"Introducing, my little ones, the newest members of our family. Say hello to Maxwell, Riley, and Rose," Amelia announced, her voice trembling with emotion.

Cheers and applause filled the room, and James and Lily exchanged glances filled with joy. Maxwell, Riley, and Rose, they repeated in their minds, their hearts overflowing with love.

After a brief moment of celebration, the atmosphere of the room shifted. Sirius stepped forward and cleared his throat. His face was filled with a newfound courage, and he met Amelia's gaze with an intense determination.

"There's something else I'd like to share with you all," he said, his voice trembling with emotion.

Amelia's eyes widened in surprise and curiosity. "What is it?" she asked.

Sirius took a deep breath and slowly knelt down on one knee. "Amelia, I love you with all my heart, and these three beautiful babies are the proof of our love. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

The room was filled with a collective gasp, and Amelia's eyes filled with tears. She nodded, her voice trembling with joy.

"Yes, of course!"

Cheers and applause filled the room once more, and James and Lily beamed with happiness. As they watched their families celebrate this beautiful moment, they couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and joy that had surrounded them all.