First day of school

You wake up to an alarm. Holy shit it's the first day of school. You sprint out of bed and get ready. You do light make up and your normal curly hair routine. Your quite excited. Your getting a new timetable. New classmates and so on.

You have breakfast. Niccolò sits down and pours himself cereal.
"We are going with Brando in his car" he stuffs his face.
"Perfect I can't be asked to walk" you laugh.
Niccolò laughs.
"He's coming in 5 minutes" he gets up.
"Five minutes?!" You check the time only too see it at 8:30. You start school at 8:45.
"Oh shit" you get your bag and put your shoes on.

Your hear honking outside.
"Wait don't go yet come here let me give my babies kisses" your mum runs to you and Niccolò.
"Mum we are going to be late" hugs her.
"Bye mum" you hug her then close the door.

"Really bro you got to smoke 10 minutes before school." Niccolò walks towards the car.
"Hey you know I can't last a day with out one of these" brando laughs.
"Hurry up Maria!" Niccolò says as he gets in the car.
"Yep I'm here don't worry." You get in.
Brando throws his cigarette and starts driving.

You guys arrive

You get out of the car and walk to your first class. As your walking a lot of people look you up and down. You feel a little uncomfortable. Niccolò notices boys cat calling you and has a go at them. Brando come closer to you.
"Hey you good?" He asks
"Yep all fine" you walk off to your lesson.
Brando feels bad for you. And he doesn't usually feel bad for girls. But something is different this time.

You arrive to your lesson. And sit in your assigned seat. Who sits next to you?
You get your books out to find Damiano sitting next to you. Oh no.
Brando enters your classroom.
Wait? Brando is in this class? What's going on today?
He's put behind you.
You raise your hand.
"Yes miss govander?" Professor says.
"May I change my seat?" You ask.
"Miss govander, I haven't even started the lesson and your already creating a problem" he says
"No I just-" he cuts you off.
"One more word of you complaining and I will write it down." The professor shouted.
"She just wants to change her seat sir" chaira says.
"You know what do whatever you want I don't get paid enough" he says.
"You can swap with me if you want" chaira smiles
"Oh thanks" you smile back at her.
You sit in her seat which is behind Brando.
"Someone is in a mood" Brando whispers to you.
You laugh "hey come on the lesson is about to start" you open your book.
Brando turns back.
The lesson goes well besides a few call outs by Brando and his mates. God he can be a jerk sometimes. The bell rings. It's break time now.

You walk outside and put your headphones on. Your fav song plays. (Slow down - Chase atlantic) You walk out side and sit on the benches next to the football field, you open your book and start reading.

A few minutes later, Victoria and her girls walk up to you. You take one headphone out.
"Yes Victoria?" You say.
"Hey Maria, I wanted to know if you will like to hang out with us?" She smiled. You don't trust her but for some reason she seemed genuine.
"Oh that's sweet of you. Um I really want to get this book finshed, I'll hang with you guys at lunch" you smile
"Sure! Bye Maria" Victoria and her minions say.
That's was weird but oh well what's the worst that can happen.
You continue reading your book.
15 minutes later and you have your second class of the day.

You go to class. That lesson was chill. It was probably the best math class you've had.

It's lunch now and you go see Victoria.
You grab your lunch and sit at the table.
Shit. You forgot your brother is dating Victoria. Him and his friends are all there even Brando. You sit down next to Victoria who is opposite your brother.