Chapter 3: Over The Wall

-Next morning, Zellyliana's bedroom-

"No" (Zellyliana, said)

She said with an annoyed morning voice.

'Tsss'

"Prepare to get married end of discussion" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

Empress Zillowrett said with a firm tone as she opened the wide thick foxy pink curtains letting the morning sun rays hit the dozy eye Zellyliana.

'Ack' (Zellyliana)

'Way to wake me up huh?' (Zellyliana's inner thoughts)

She covered her eyes at the sudden bright light.

'Turn'

"Come on Zelly, every girl your age is married, happily in love" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

"Don't you want a love?" (Empress Zillowrett, asked)

She turned around to look at her daughter in the distance as she asked with a cheerful voice, as her attitude had changed a three-sixty.

"..." (Zellyliana)

'The love I want is from you, but that's too much for you to give me' (Zellyliana's inner thoughts)

She frowned angrily and annoyed.

"Zellyliana, don't glare at me this early in the morning" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

She scolded her like a pouting child.

'Well then you shouldn't have interrupted my sleep and say absurd words' (Zellyliana's inner thoughts)

"I found you the best groom, so smile and be happy" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

"This mother tired so hard despite the horrible mad dog of the empire name they have given you he still wants to marry you" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

She added on again trying to change Zellyliana's annoyed face.

'Turn'

"Hmph, the crazy mad dog of the empire sounds cool to me" (Zellyliana, said)

She crossed her arms and closed her eyes as if bragging.

'Paw'

"Ow that hurts!" (Zellyliana, yelled)

Empress Zillowrette gave Zellyliana a hit on the back as if scolding her.

This was clearly nothing to be proud of she thought.

"Zelly, your marriage has been decided and you will meet with him in a couple of hours" (Empress Zillowrette, said)

She said with a firm tone.

"Huh?" (Zellyliana, asked)

She asked as she massaged her back after her mother's scolding with a confused face.

"What do you-" (Zellyliana, said)

Before she got the opportunity to finish.

'Dash, Dash'

A bunch of maids came inside her room with countless items, from extravagant dresses, shoes, accessories, makeup, and any other to transform her.

"Make sure to be on your best behavior" (Empress Zillowrett, said)

Zellyliana was dumbfounded by the scene that by the time she heard her mother's words she was already stepping out the door.

"Argh, wait!" (Zellyliana, yelled)

She extended her hand unconsciously as if to stop her mother yelling as sweat drops fell from her cheekbones.

"My lady, let's get you out of your nightgown" (Maid, said)