𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.

Beginne am Anfang

A women walked passed Tatum.

She stopped as she noticed the crying teenage girl. Passing Tatum a sunflower she smiled at Tatum. " everything will work out. Trust me." She softly spoke walking away.

Tatum hugged the flower.

Before entering the Orpheum again, walking passed Flynn and the stage manager.

" signs." She showed off the Sunflower.

Tatum took her spot
on stage at the piano.

" welcome to live at the orpheum! Now give it up for Tate and the phantoms."

The crowd cheered.

Tatum placed the sunflower on the piano.

" hi, I'm Tatum, but better known as Tate. I'm apart of Tate and the phantoms. And tonight, I'd like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been with me every step of my life in music. And also.....I'll like to dedicate this to three very special friends of mine. It was their dream to play here and they never got the chance too. I'd also dedicate this song to any and every one who's lost their ways in life, remember. When things get tough. Find the light. Never give up. Stand tall."
Tatum speeches.

Tatum exhaled.

She placed her fingers on
the keys of the piano.

She stopped before playing.

" Don't blink, No, I don't want to miss it, One thing, and it's back to the beginning, Cause everything is rushing in fast."  Tatum sung softly.

" Keep going on never look back And it's one, two, three, four times That I'll try for one more night Light a fire in my eyes."

" I'm going out of my mind Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall Whatever happens Even when everything's down I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall." Tatum's fingers danced along the keys as the crowd starting cheer.

"I gotta keep on dreaming 'Cause I gotta catch that feeling, Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall.I'ma stand tall."
Tatum immediately started to smile as She notice Alex pop in next to her.

The crowd started to cheer and whistle.

Alex flashed the girl a smiling,
Tatum's face melt with a grin.

Reggie poof in as well right next to Tatum, as he played the bass she started to sing with a smile.

"Right now, I'm loving every minute Hands down Can't let myself forget it, no Cause everything is rushing in fast Keep holding on, nevеr look back And it's one, two, three, four times."

As she sung Luke started to poof in and out glitching. The boys looked over at their band mate worried.

Tatum gave the boy a smile as he continued to glitch. He tried his hardest.

"That I'll try for one morе night Light a fire in my eyes." She continued to sing.

Luke poof in finally.

"I'm going out of my mind."

" Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing, I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall Whatever happens Even when everything's down I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall I gotta keep on dreaming." Tatum jumped around with the phantoms.

" 'Cause I gotta catch that feeling Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall." Tatum and Reggie made their ways down the catwalk.