"I don't know, okay. It never happened to me before."

"You said you dreamt about your future self."

"Yes. I think so. Well, at first I thought it's just a dream, but after listening to your story, it just doesn't make any sense."

"At this point, I don't even understand what's happening.. First my timeleaping abilities..and then you dreaming about the future. How come it's even possible."
He moved back and forth, moving his hands in the air.

"Calm down, Michi. Someone's gonna hear us."

He sighed running his hands on his face sitting back at the swing.

"Mikey.. he looked numb. He wasn't the same.." He stayed silent for a while. Slowly processing.

"The reason Mikey-kun changed was because Draken-kun died."

"What?!"

"Draken-kun died on August 3rd. He was stabbed in a conflict between mikey and his faction. Turns out that a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start."

"August 3rd, that's only days away!"

"I know. That's why we need to save Draken!" He spoke with a determined look on his face.

"And how are we gonna do it?.."

He started grinning, pointing his finger at his head. With a smug look he replied.

"I have the perfect plan for that."

______________________________________

"Let me be your bodyguard!" Takemichi asked Draken with a proud grin.

"Bodyguard? No way."

"Thank- Eh? What did you say?" Takemichi asked with a dumb look.

I took a sigh, putting my hand on my face. Ofcourse that wasn't gonna work out.

"Having a bodyguard would be annoying. Besides, what help can you do anyways?"

"You don't have to say it like that-"

"What are your even doing with him, Y/n-chan?" Draken questioned averting his eyes at me.

"You know, just hanging around.." I answered looking at the side.

He squinted his eyes at my answer. Feeling suspicious, but didn't ask any farther.

"Sorry Y/n-chan, Takemichi. I am in a bit of a rush right now, so I need to leave." He stated turning around, walking ahead.

"Your plan failed before it could even start." I spoke side eyeing takemichi with a small smirk.

"Not completely, time for Plan-B!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is your Plan-B??" I whispered aggressively, sitting down beside him at a restaurant as we stalked Mikey and Draken.

"Yup! This is gonna work out Y/n-chan. Don't worry!"

I squinted my eyes at him, taking note of the fake glasses he pulled on.

"Wearing glasses aren't gonna make you blend in. Dumbass!.."

"I know that Y/n-chan.. this?..this is only for fun." He spoke laughing out nervously.