♡Chapter-10♡

"So.. what did you wanted to tell me?"

I questioned, sitting down on the swing. Looking up at Takemichi.
A gentle breeze flowing occasionally, carrying our hair along with it.
It was a quiet night. No cars driving by. No dogs barking. Just peaceful
and quiet.

And it was late.

The meeting ended a long while ago. We weren't even in the shrine but in a small park situated right beside Hina's flat.

"Actually.. I accidentally went back to the future yesterday night, and i only arrived a few hours ago."He spoke looking down at the ground, casually kicking a rock.

"Accidentally..?"

He chuckled feeling embarrassed, looking back at me. "Yeah.. it's a long story, but it wasn't my fault. I accidentally shook hands with naoto."

"I see. So.. what happened in the future."

"A lot happened actually.." He spoke taking a seat at the swing beside mine.

"I spoke with naoto about meeting Mikey-kun and becoming friends with him. I also told him about you."

"And how did he reacted?.."

"He got angry when I told with about my views on Mikey-kun. But he slowly understood my pov.. and then I told him about you. He got so mad that I felt like he was gonna kill me, but when I told him your name, he stopped screaming saying that he knew you, considering you are Hina's close friend." He spoke, demonstrating the scene with his hands.

"Oh. Do you know anything about my future self?.."

"Yeah. When we searched up your name, we found out that you were one of the high rankers in the future Tokyo Manji Gang."

"What..?"

"I also met with akkun.." He spoke lowering his head.

"Akkun?"

"Yeah. He was one of the top mens.. He did change a lot.." Tears started forming in his eyes, as he started sobbing.

"Michi?..Hey! Whats wrong?" I spoke panicking.

"H-he committed suicide..right infront of me.." He replied bursting out in tears.

'What. Wait...'

I stood up from the swing, crouching down infront of takemichi. Passing my handkerchief.

"What.. happened..?"

"We were on the roof, just talking like normal friends. Then..he suddenly confessed that he was the one to pushed me down the track. H-He said that he was to scared of kisaki..."

"I.. don't know how, but he found out about my powers. Asking me to save everyone.. and then he just jumped." He spoke in between his sobs.

I watched as he gave his explanation. Too deep in thoughts to actually focus on his words.

This can't be possible. How come I dreamed about the same events in my dream.

"I couldn't do anything.."

Looking back at him as he finished his sentence, I called out his name.
He sniffed, rubbing out his swollen eyes.

"I think.. I dreamed of the same events earlier this evening."

"Eh?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait.. WHAT?! I can't understand, how is that possible?" He spoke getting up from his seat, staring at me with widened eyes, as I finished my story, leaving out some details.