Part 2.

Dominick Pov

I watched as Jesse and Billie played in the waters by the sea, both so cheerful and excited, while Amanda and I stayed on the beach, under our umbrella, watching the girls play nearby.

We reached Jersey sore a few days back, and Amanda and I are just enjoying our honeymoon with the girls.

I smiled watching Amanda girls play together and smiled, deep down I love them as my own, and they are mine.

I turn to Amanda, she was smiling looking at the girls, I smiled and without knowing, she saw and smiled back at me.

"Dominick?" She asked with the softest smile.

"Just watching the views." I replied, as she smiled at me.

"I hope it's a beautiful view." She spoked and I rolled my eyes.

"Not beautiful, no but, mesmerized." I replied as she nudge my arm, I chuckled as she followed.

Amanda Pov

I smiled looking at Dominick watching my girls, he has been part of their lives since birth, he knows my path underneath my feet. He is the ocean where my love flows.

The oceans water is less, can't comprehend the love I have for him. If the waves hit the rocks, I knew he will stand with me.

I smiled looking at him and turn to my girls calling us to come. Dominick stood up and reached for my hands, and gently helped me up, as he embraced me, while we walked to them.

I watched as Jesse and Billie drew hearts on the sand, written  ...

"Mom&Dad&Family"

I smiled looking at the heart shape around those words, I smiled looking at Dominick who smiled bowing to Jesse and Billie, Dominick in the middle holding them, I smiled bowing to them and held their hands.

"I  love you two so much." I told and smiled at them. As Dominick embraced them with an hug. I smiled at that sight, how Dominick treated my girls like their own.

....

Dominick Pov

I slowly tucked Jesse in, while Amanda helped with Billie, both in their own room together by the guest house.  I finished with Jesse and watched how Amanda tucked Billie in and gave her a kiss.

"Daddy, I also want a kiss." Jesse told as I look down at them, I saw Amanda smiling at me. I smiled and gave Jesse a kiss on her forehead, as Billie raised her hands, I knew she wanted to, I smiled and walked closer to her, as I passed Amanda, she gave me a soft nudged and smiled as I followed, kissing Billie forehead as well. Amanda and I walked out and stopped watching our girls smiled at us and gave one last "Good night." While Amanda and I walked to our room.

"They love you so much." Amanda told and I looked at her and smiled. 

"They have no idea how much I love them aswell." I told and Amanda gave me a kiss, and I followed, she pulled away and held my head.

"So do I." She told and I smiled, we embraced again, I held her tide.

"I love you so much Manda." I explained as she held me tide.

.....

Amanda Pov

I held Dominick tide, I never want to let go. I felt him gently picking me up, I smiled down at him.

"We better get sleep." He told and I smirked at him.

"On our honeymoon?" I told as he smiled at me, and let us to the bedroom.

"Let not let our honeymoon get to waist." He told and I smiled at him. It was true, tomorrow we are heading back, I'm starting at Fordham, it was a wonderful few weeks here.

"I totally agree." I told and smiled at him. He smiled back.

....

Dominick Pov

I got woken up by a phone call, reaching for my phone, so I don't wake the house, only seeing Amanda already softly raising.

"And now?" She asked softly.

"I got a call from Fin." I replied and gently sit up as Amanda followed.

"Is everything alright?" She asked and I answered, holding her hand, as her free hand held my shoulders.