✈️Ch 1: Family Reunions and a flying deathtrap!

Chris announced the returning campers one by one as they exited the bus. Just when he introduced the two newcomers Alejandro and Sierra, a limo arrived on the airstrip leaving the show host very confused.

"What? What is this?" Chris was more than a little confused. "Producers never told me about this......Whats happening?" He was more than a little annoyed too, much to the contestants amusement. They all watched Chris shift uncomfortably.

"Chef, a little help!" Chris exclaimed with a snap of his fingers. Because he wasn't walking all the way over there himself. No way. The camera's were rolling!

"I don't get paid enough for this..." Chef remarked, heading towards one of the rear limo doors. Once there, Chef opened the door for whoever was inside. The contestants held their breath wondering just who it could be.

A girl stepped out of the limo. She had deep dark eyes and hair the same shade as our beloved show host. Even her nose looked kinda like Chris's. Her lips coated in purple gloss. She wore a purple glittering short sleeve shirt and a black skirt. Her arms and legs were covered by a sheer purple lace material. Her hands were hidden by sparkling fingerless black gloves. Her black open toed boots glittered as much as the gloves. 

The contestants blinked

The contestants blinked. Whoever they expected to come out of that limo that girl was not who they were picturing. Not in the slightest.

"Claire!?" Chef exclaimed, taken a back. It was obvious he knew this newcomer. Somehow.

The teen now known as Claire smiled at Chef.

"Hey Hatch, thanks for getting the door. It's great to see you despite the circumstances. Uh, Would you mind getting my bags too? Please? They're kind of heavy..."

"Course Claire anything for you!"Chef replied grabbing her bags for her. The contestants who'd participated in the show before were immediately on edge. Chef taking joy in a task was unnerving. A rare smile was on the man's face as he went to the trunk to grab the bags. The cement practically cracked when he set them down. "I'll get these on the plane for ya, girlie! Don't you worry, these bags won't get a scratch." He lowered his voice so the contestants couldn't hear. "Something tells me you need to have a talk with your brother..."

"Yeah," Claire nodded with a small smile. "Thanks Hatch..."

She clutched her over the shoulder purse, the only item chef didn't take, and made her way past the frozen contestants towards Chris.
As Claire walked closer to him, Chris's expression morphed from shock to anger.

"What in the name of TV are you doing here!? I am trying to host a show!" Chris exclaimed his voicing rising with every word. He was on the verge of yelling. "Stop. Don't you take another step young lady!"

Claire stopped with a sigh. "Listen, I'm sorry about dropping in like this but it wasn't my choice. The producers...they thought that if I was on your show then the ratings would go through the roof. I tried to turn them down, but they said something about Courtney and contracts over the phone and they threatened to replace you if I didn't agree to do at least one season. So...here I am. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming...I just...I didn't know how, BB."

She held onto her arm, her eyes downcast. The girl unable to look the show host in the eye once she'd finished her tale. Sure she wanted to launch her own career but she didn't want to use her brother to do that.

"Hey Chris! Are you going to tell us just who the hell she is or are you gonna make us keep staring like idiots." Heather fumed tired of being kept in the dark. Even if it only had been a few moments.

Chris mumbled something no one not even the camera guy could hear.

"Speak up Chris!" Courtney snapped enraged by the whole situation.

"Everyone," Chris lifted his head and raised his voice. He gestured to the teen beside him. " I would like you to meet our final contestant, Claire Mclean." Chris said his voice back in its usual host like fashion just holding a bit more emotion than the cast was used to. "She's my younger sister."

Everyones mouth dropped once again. Eyes bulged and many people forgot how to even form words for a moment.

"Uh...hi?" Claire waved nervously at the cast.

Duncan was the first to break the silence as he burst out laughing. "You have a sister! Oh, that is rich!"Duncan smirked as he wiped a tear from his eye. He eyed Claire up and down. Clearly checking her out. "Oh, and would you look at that? She's a total hottie too."

Chris gritted his teeth and glared at duncan.

"Chris, chill..." Claire murmured, "Delinquents aren't my type."

"EVERYONE ON THE PLANE NOW!!!!" Chris yelled pointing to a giant piece of junk that rolled up on the airstrip. All the contestants proceeded to walk towards the plane following Chris's command.

"Not you... "Chris grabbed Claire's arm as she went to follow Chef. Claire nodded slightly sad.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked almost fearing the answer.

Chris's expression softened slightly.

"No, Well yes, but not at you." Chris sighed to himself. "You can still back out.."

"If I do that you lose your show. I'm not letting that happen. Besides do you know what I could do with a million bucks? I could fly you to Paris on the weekend." Claire offered her brother her best smile. "....We should probably get on that rust bucket before your so called contestants fog up the windows."

Chris looked to where his sister nodded and sure enough everyone was huddled against the plane windows trying to watch them and hear their conversation.

"What the hell happened to privacy on private planes?" Chris complained.

"We're not exactly on it yet." Claire pointed out with a small chuckle.

Chris sighed in exasperation. "Alright, let's get a move on then." Chris ran a hand down his face. Him and his sister boarded the plane.

This was going to be one crazy adventure.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
Alrighty! That was the first chapter of the rewrite!! Stay tuned for more! I think this is coming out better than the original. Anyways, tell me what you thought of this chapter in the comments! Tiff out peace!😊