Chapter 20 - Sanjana's mystery

Start from the beginning

The boy smiled widely and he waited to see his princess. The nurse came and she was wrapped in a pink cloth, her cheeks and the clothes color matched. She was that pink and he couldn't stop adoring her. His Papa slowly placed her on his hands and he held her protectively, he kissed her forehead

" My princess ".

Karan " That was the best moment in my life till now teju, having her in my arms give me a feeling of protective father. From that day, she was very close to me, I was always there with her.  She used to smile at me all day and whenever I go out of her sight, she used to start crying.  You know Papa have to arrange a home school for me for some days bcoz of that.. "

He smiled remembering all those precious days and teju was just looking at him with love. 

Karan " Then she started growing up which I started hating, I always wanted her to be that little girl crawling around the house and searching for me. You know what's her first word teju, it's dada... Not for Papa, for me, she called me dada first time tejuu"

Sanjana was standing without anyone support and the family was clapping their hands to encourage her. She fall on her butt the next step and karan immediately rushed to her and picked her up

Karan " princess, are u fine.. Lagi baby ko..what happen baby "

He started checking her when she called him " Daddaaaa " . He looked at her shocked and turned to his mother who smiled with tears. His papa was just looking at them with tears and he again looked at her.

Karan " kya bola apne.. Bolo jaana "

San " Dada.. Dada"
She tapped his face with her little palm and he kissed her whole face. From that day, she used to call him Dada and he turned as her dada.

Karan " Then we got her admission in the same school as mine and Om met her through school. He become so fond of her and she started calling him sonu because he matched with the character of story in a book. We used to tease him alot but she didn't stopped and eventually he got habitual to it. You know, om was very possessive for that name, he doesn't like anyone calling him with that name other than sanjana "

Om " Stop calling me that Rey, only princess can call me that "

Rey " y only her.. Haan.. I will call you sonu.. Sonu.. . Sonu "

Om went and grabbed his collars and hit on his nose, he got suspended for that and sanjana clapped for the act. She also doesn't like anyone calling him that after her. Only she have the rights on him to call sonuuu..

Teja " isiliye he got emotional that day when saira called him Sonu "

Karan nodded " Saira is the exact replica of Sanjana, I can't lose my sanjana tejuuu , not again.. "

He started crying and teju hugged him.

Teju " Please don't cry sunny....you won't lose her. Saira is ours and will be with us always "

He wiped his tears and she looked at him. He kept his head on her lap and she started ruffling his hairs.

Karan " then over years we all started growing up and but never for once we changed our lives. Me and om spend most of the time with her and she is also totally dependent on us. Papa's business started going well and also the rivalries. He started getting more threat as he came top on all the ventures he launched. You know, he used to boast that all this is bcoz of princess and she is truly angel for us."

There isn't an ounce of jealousy in his talks and teju understand what sanjana is to him.

Karan " Then comes the dreadful day, we... We... We... Got a call.. One day from her driver., me and om were busy with our college things and I couldn't pick her up from the school. She called me and I was the one who asked her to.....asked her to come with the driver.. That day... "