And before I forgot again, I wonder how Yvflynn is doing? The last time I saw him is when I was still 8 years old. After I got exiled, hindi siya nagparamdam. But he did wrote me a letter every July. According to him, he can only remember me every July since it's the month of my unwelcomed birth. He's harsh, I know. Well, whatever. That older brother of mine is surely doing fine. I heard he is being bombarded with invitations that are all about marriages and such. He is already 19, of course he has to marry. He's the successor afterall.

I sighed and stared at the outside sceneries. I still have a 14 hours time before arriving at the capital. If only I know how to teleport or fly.

"My Lady, are you okay? Is there something bothering you? Maybe I could help a little and ease your worries."

I almost jump out of my seat when I heard that voice. "Goodness, you startled me! Do you perhaps wish for my early death?" 

I stared at the lady sitting across me while trying to calm myself down. The lady immediately bowed at me with horror plastered on her face and started apologizing.

"I sincerely apologize, my Lady! I didn't mean to startle you and I do not wish for your early death! This humble servant of yours is willing to take any punishment you will give me. May it be death."

Right... I have a personal maid. A lady with the same age as my older brother. Lillian Arisen Craddoe, an illegitimate child of Viscount Richmound Soin Craddoe. Why in the world am I forgetting important things already?

"Stop spouting nonsense, Aris. I won't punish you or whatever you are thinking right now. I don't even want you dead. Goodness, stop bowing and sit properly. I do not wish for you to get ill because of me, Aris. Now stand up and sit."

Unti-unting tumaas ang ulo niya at naluluhang ngumiti sa akin. "Thank you, my Lady. Truly, you are an angel sent from above. I would be forever grateful for your kindness."

Sa wakas at umupo na rin siya. A few moments later, I heard her fake a cough. "My Lady, I do not wish to disturb you but I can sense you are really bored. I suggest you read this wishlist of yours that you made a year ago. That's all, my Lady."

She handed me the neatly fold paper with a tulip on the right side. Tulip is our insignia, by the way. Kinuha ko naman agad ito at binuksan. Oh, look what we have here. I can't believe I made this a year ago just because I'm madly bored. But I do wish all of this to happen.

Cerise's Wishlist

□ Go shopping at the Capital

□ Eat street foods

□ Stroll around the Capital

□ Eat sweets at Mishra's Sweets & Hearts

□  Climb the tallest tree

□ Have picnic on the Tulip Garden

□ Collect deadly weapons

□ Collect deadly poisons

□ Collect huge fur babies

□ Sleep all day

□  Get two kittens (white, orange)

□ Annoy Yvflynn

□ Swim on the lake

□  Bake my own cake

□ Cook my own food

□  Get my first dance

Now the last one's cheesy. Really? First dance? Good heavens, I must be in my sleep while I wrote the last one. Haha, very funny.