Cold 💙💙

╔═ .✾. ═╗

Cold, that's what he felt. The hot summer season is near and yet, he's cold.

Very cold.

"I'll be leaving for a mission, can you wait for me?" Genya asked, holding the shorter boy by his shoulders, firm but gentle. Muichiro nodded, "I'm sure i can manage, i promise."

"Promise?" asked Genya, Muichiro still avoiding his gaze. "I'll be patient!" he exclaimed, but Genya could feel that something is wrong.

"I'll try to write you letters, alright?" Muichiro nodded once more, "I'll try to write as well."

──── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ────

While waiting for Genya's weekly letter, he decided to write him a one, a letter where he wrote his daily thoughts, he'd write an entry whenever he finishes a weekly check up from the Butterfly estate.

I just got home after a visit from the butterfly estate, i saw a cute kitten on the way back, any chance we can adopt it? When you get back of course.

I have a list of things we could do after you get back. Maybe we can do those as soon as you do, I've been meaning to tell you something, and that's the first thing I'll do once you get home and have good rest. So hurry up and finish ur mission so u can go home, Genya Shinazugawa. >:CC

Muichiro giggled, looking at the cute emoticon he made. He sealed his letter carefully and proceeded to head out, enjoying the warm breeze.

The warm breeze that made him feel cold. This cruel life has taken everything from him - his brother, his parents and and even his very own life.

'I pray in my next life, we will meet again. One way or another, I'll find you.'

─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───

Suddenly, Ginko came flying throught the Mist pillar's window, holding a nicely prepared envelope with a beautiful teal hair clip attached, Before reading the short letter, he thanked Ginko who squawked at his touch.

After reading the letter in which Ginko judged, Muichiro wrote back.

I love the hairclip you sent me, i like the teal flower on it, If i may ask, where did you get the time to buy it? I'll definitely repay you once you get home.

That aside, I found a river earlier, i want to take you there with me once you come back. Maybe we can go flower picking too, I'll add it to the list. Hope you get home soon, I rlly miss u.

Muichiro folds his neatly written paper and handed it to Ginko "Thank you," he said, pressing a soft kiss on her head. "No problem!" She replied giggling before flying away.

As he watched his beloved crow fly away, he thought about writing Genya another one, the idea was immediately drafted. For now... he wants to visit the others and spend time with them, while he still can.

On the way out of his estate, he fell on the floor, gasping for breath, tears escaping from his teal blue eyes.

'Not now please, god, im begging you. 2 more weeks. Don't take me yet.' Muichiro kneels down, intertwining both of his hands. He can't leave without telling him, without telling him he loves him.

'Please.'

──── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ────

Hello Genya, please forget about me. Continue your mission, that's your main priority.