Taking a step, the ground submits to the pressure, cushioning my feet.

My father's expression falters, as does Finian's. Greyson steps to his brother's shoulder—standing side by side.

I feel made out of pure silver, the worst weapon in existence. I know I am the worst to ever be.

My skin feels unnaturally thicker, indestructible. There's a smallness to the world now. I can go through anything, even the mountains. No more climbing. I will go through them. Nothing will be able to stand in my way. I've grown. Cracking my neck. Nothing in this world will be able to break my bones. Nothing.

Unleashing my sound. It's new, young. Unmanageable. All the wolves are thrown on their back. Nothing is standing. Treetops break off. Clouds move out of the way.

The Moon looks on in the distance. So does her Warrior mate. I start to laugh and laugh. My tongue runs over my new teeth—silver-sharp. I've never been this hungry. The only direction will be toward him. Nothing else will matter but him. The Moon's actual weapon.

"Come for me now. Come for me now!" My voice travels as if my lungs were gusts of air. I shout the invitation again with the delivery of the wind. The whirlwind of sound ruffles the grass and the leaves on the trees.

This is power.

Posturing with a purpose, I challenge them with my teeth exposed. The Warrior rocks on the balls of his bare feet. I point to his neck with my finger. I no longer need a spearpoint. My hands are weapons enough. I am enough. He drops his spear and stiffens his spine. War spreads across his face. The Moon places a hand on his chest that's puffed out. The Moon's stoic face betrays no emotions. She's ice—chiseled smooth.

"You both will fall," War-words speak to them with an explosion of thunder in the form of a dry storm. Both remain silent.

"You are the past. The future has arrived. You can't win against what's coming for you. My half will destroy you." I speak to the Moon directly. Her eyes hold to mine.

"You are already defeated." Smiling with my teeth.

Pure power flows outward.

"Do you feel it? The defeat?" I ask them in all the honesty I have inside my bones.

"You are but a blink in my time." The answer is from a frigid gust of wind.

"You have no more of your time left." Answering as if I am made of Far North ocean ice.

Their bodies disappear like shadows in the deep dark of night. Vermin. Scurrying away.

"Cowards." I control the storm wind through my breath. Nothing is worse than a turn-tail coward.

I can control Nature now.

Victoria is the first to rise, followed by Finian. Greyson, my father, mother, Shamus. Elska, at the treeline, comes forward, throwing off her veil. Her armor. Nose flared. Fingers spread. She trips but gets back up, running.

"Odin, you're different. What's happened now?" Victoria asks.

"Charlie has control over Nature. It's unimaginable." I regard my fists. They don't seem like they belong to me. But they are mine. Mother Wolf smiles with her sharp teeth—terrifying for all the wolves around that clear a space between her and themselves. Mother Wolf is the terror.

My father's breath catches in his throat with his neck towards my teeth. He can't get my name out of his neck. My mother bends her neck. The rest of the wolves follow her. Finian's neck is shown to my teeth. Everything has changed. Some wolves bend with Abomination coming from their mouths. Loyal to their last breath.