ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Start from the beginning

Wang Yibo nodded, "Yes, I was still at school when they were in business."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "It was also still in business during my freshman year, and then it closed down. At that time, it had a promotion on the 14th of each month for half price, so I would come here to buy a small cake on the 14th of each month." Xiao Zhan asked, "Do you know what day the 14th of each month is?

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't."

Xiao Zhan showed an I knew you didn't know expression and told him, "The 14th of every month is Valentine's day."

Wang Yibo was confused, "Isn't it only February 14th?"

Xiao Zhan, "It's every month, but February 14 is the traditional Valentine's day, so there are more people who celebrate it."

Wang Yibo, "Oh." He didn't seem very interested, he looked behind Xiao Zhan, "The car's here."

It was getting dark and the temperature was getting colder. Before coming, Xiao Zhan took off his jacket and left it in the car because it was high noon. So as soon as he got in the car, Wang Yibo picked it up and asked him to put it on first.

He bit the spoon, picked up his clothes, handed over the ice cream container in his hand, and wanted Wang Yibo to help him hold it for a bit.

Wang Yibo received his signal, not only did he take the ice cream, but he also pulled out the spoon in his mouth

Xiao Zhan laughed, then put on his clothes properly

When he put his hand into his sleeve, he noticed that Wang Yibo moved his spoon and scooped a spoonful of ice cream, looking very bored.

But because of Wang Yibo's boredom, Xiao Zhan had another idea.

He put on his clothes, put his hand on the zipper, and asked, "Try some?

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Xiao Zhan's heart beat faster, he pretended to slow down the movement in his hands, looking like he was busy with his hands, and said, "I'll have a mouthful then."

Xiao Zhan thought that if Wang Yibo didn't receive his hint, he would immediately grab the ice cream and eat it himself.

He saw Wang Yibo glance at him.

It was a very short glance. He then lowered his head and looked at the ice cream.

Xiao Zhan's zipper has already been zipped to the middle. His mind is full of, feed me quickly, feed me quickly, feed me quickly

All the movements in the car slowed down in Xiao Zhan's eyes. Xiao Zhan didn't know what Wang Yibo was thinking, but it seemed that he had been staring at the ice cream for a little too long.

Xiao Zhan was very tormented, he was entirely panicking secretly, and his heartbeat accelerated.

Before long, Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo lift his hand and then gave him the scoop he had just scooped up.

Xiao Zhan instantly felt so hot that he even wanted to take off the clothes he had just put on.

The light in the car was very dim, the windows were closed, and the sun was about to set. Such a small move made Xiao Zhan dizzy and heavy-headed.

He didn't know how he opened his mouth and how he ate the ice cream.

He only knew that after eating, he foolishly zipped up the last bit of the zipper.

It was too stimulating to find sugar for yourself.

It was too exciting to not be rejected by Wang Yibo.