Chapter 34 ~ 5 Years Later

Start from the beginning

"why dadda?"

"because i would be dead" she giggles again and i tap her foot, telling her she has her shoe on "other foot" her foot drops down and she gives me her other foot. i pick her up once i am done and smile. 

i see Maya walking back with Hermione and Draco. "hey guys"

"AUNTIE!" Bella screams jumping out of my arms and running to Hermione. 

"hi Bella" she says picking her up and fixing her shirt. "I've missed you little lady"

"alright babe i am going to Jack"

"ok love you" Draco kisses Hermione and walks away to Jack's room. "hey Mattheo"

"hey Hermione"

"i see you got her shoes on" Maya says walking up to me.

"i did indeed"

"Mum?"

"yes love" she says turning around to face Isabella. 

"i am scared" Maya's face softens and she takes Bella sitting down in the chair beside us. i can definitely tell she has her mothers anxiety. while i sit down on the floor with my hand resting on Maya's thigh. Hermione went to join Draco.

"i know love, i was too but you wanna know something" she nods "that's how i met your father" she points to me. i smile and Bella's face lights up. 

"really?"

"yea, Hogwarts is amazing it sounds scary and looks scary but once you get in and make friends everything will be much easier." she pauses "you know Uncle Dray,Auntie Mione and Auntie Pans" Bella nods "they are mine and Theo's friends from first year"

"you guys have been friends for that long?!"

"yes we have and i am sure if we didn't meet them me and your mother wouldn't have met" i say rubbing my hand on Maya's thigh. Bella cuddles into Maya's chest and i stand up so does Maya. i sit back down but on the chair pulling her onto my lap.

the back of Maya's head on my shoulder while Bella was snuggled into her chest still. "it's alright love we are right here" i say to Bella. she moves more in between us and i see her eyes shut. i look over to Maya and see tears running down her face as she creases Bella's cheek.

"what's wrong love"

"what if what happens to me happens to her Theo." i have never really though about that.

"i don't know my love but she has a little while before we need to worry."

"wha-what if she gets wrap-wrapped and-and-"

"you need to calm down i know it's hard but you need to" 

"could we home school her?"

"no she needs to meet girl friends" she lets out a chuckle 

"b-but she's so young and what if she doesn't fe-"

"how about this we wait until she's 14. she can be home schooled until 14 we. we will take her out of school and start home schooling. if she wants to continue home school then she can but if she wants to go to Hogwarts she goes" he smiles through her tears and wipes them away.

"thank you baby" i kiss her forehead 

"go to sleep, i'll be right here" she nods before closing her eyes. i smile and kiss her forehead once more. eventually i drift to sleep.

...

i woke up to Bella moving causing Maya to move as well. "were late daddy we are late" she says shaking me

My Everything | Mattheo RiddleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara