002 || Astronomy Tower

Warning: Talk Of Abuse & ED
Word Count: 1089
--------------------
<Maya Prince's Pov>

I get shaken awake by Mattheo and see his beautiful eyes. I love those eyes, they are a soft brown like his hair. It reminds me of chocolate. We grab our bags and start heading to the great hall once we get there to get the first years sorting but dumbledore said something I would have never expected.

"As we all know it is another year at hogwarts and we have student that will be going year 7 not 1 we may remember him from a couple years ago please welcome... Jack Prince" Everyone starts clapping and my face grows wide with a smile...my brother is coming and I didn't know. "Due to him already being here please sit with your house" he smiles and nods before walking over to me.

My face grows wide and he smirks. I get out of my seat and run to him and hug him while wrapping my arms around his neck. Merlin, I missed him so much. For some reason he had to leave and attend an important work thing which made no sense due to the fact when he left he was 14. I guess something my parents told him he had to do.

"I missed you bro"

"I missed you to lil sis" i pull away from the hug and go back to sit next to Mattheo he smiles at you and whispers

"Missed him?"

"Very much" I whispered back and laid my head on his shoulder closing my eyes while we listened to the rest of his speech and finally began the feast. I of course didn't eat but Theo was trying to help because he knows if he forces me to do it I will be pissed so now he just helps me with it.

"Come on just eat a bit"

"No theo"

"If you eat a bit I will do anything you want but only one thing"

"Anything?" he nods

"Anything...think of the possibilities" I sigh and grab something small "You got it darling" I look at the food to him and see his smile. I look back at food and then take a small nibble "Come on just a bit more you got this darling I am right next to you" I smile and take a little bit more..and a little more then I was done "You did it! you did it!"

My brother walks up next to me and hugs me "I am proud of you lil sis" I smile and Theo leans next to my ear once Jack leaves

"I am so very proud but you are staying in my dorm tonight so you don't make yourself throw up, Alright? Are you comfortable with that because I could go to your dorm" I smile and nod. He always wanted to make sure I was comfortable with being in his dorm.

 Even though we have been friends for 5 years. "I am ok with that but could we watch movies"

"Eat snacks" 

"And go to the astronomy tower"

"i love it darling" I smile and for the first time in a while I feel proud of myself I haven't felt that in forever that is until Malfoy ruined it

"Why are you guys so happy she ate"

"That's not your business Malfoy" Mattheo says. I smile and grab his hand under the table. Breaking up with draco didn't really change anything just. Now, I don't have to talk to him. I have a reason to ignore him. 

I never thought I could see a future without him but now I do and I am so happy. I don't deserve him. He was rude and manipulative and abusive. He does deserve Astoria wanna know why....they are both bitches. 

I am glad he is with her I feel free and away from harm especially with my brother and Mattheo here. I look at my brother and he smiles and nods I look down and see I am still holding Mattheo's hand instead of letting go I keep it there and go back to talking with our friends. 

Once we were done Jack and I stayed for a bit and talked. "Do you like Mattheo?"

"What no" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I tried to hide them slightly. 

"Yes yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Then why are you blushing and you always wrote to me telling me how safe you felt with him and he got you to eat you wouldn't even do that with me you really do like him"

"Oh shut up"

"AH HA"

"SHUT UP or I will drop kick your ass"

"I would like to see you try" We both just laugh and then I get up to meet Mattheo in the astronomy tower "Hey where are you going"

"To see Mattheo"

"oOoOoO"

"Shut up" I say as I start getting up to leave the great hall.

When I got there. He was already there watching the stars and the moons and hearing the water. I sat down next to him and stared at him he has pretty eyes and that scare on his nose makes him really cute. STOP. Maya that's your best friend. I smile and force myself to look away from him and smile.

"I missed this view"

"Me too I am really gonna miss this when we leave"

"We gotta sneak back here sometimes"

"Hell yes we do"

The silence falls but it's a comfortable one. I think something clicked inside me when Jack told me I liked him because now when he looks at me I get butterflies and feel like I am floating.

"Hey theo"

"Yes darling"

"Thank you"

"For?"

"Helping me eat you are kinda the only person that can convince me to eat"

"Your welcome Maya"

As we are getting to go to his dorm we go to the kitchen and grab some snacks I am not gonna eat them but I am sure Theo will help me at least something I truly do love him. I think I am just finally realizing how I like him. 

Everyone says he is so cold hearted but he has never ever shut me out. ever. I mean yes sometimes he is scared but 1 he is human and 2 he is the dark lords son that has to be a lot of pressure because people already assume he is evil without even meeting him. 

He is truly an angel and I am so sad that people don't see that the world thinks so down on him but they shouldn't he is so kind and funny he is an amazing friend. I love him. So fucking much.