Mutism (Introduction)

Hello, as I said in the description this is my first ever fanfic so please do excuse any grammatical errors or just horrible writing. (I suck at English ha ha.)

But this will be the introduction for the Y/N in this story. I will be using (name) instead since it's a bit easier for me. (Hopefully, you'll be ok with that)

 (Hopefully, you'll be ok with that)

This is (Name) or Y/N /Picture above. (My art) :D

(Btw no. You're skin isn't only tan or darker in this book you can still be your skin tone or just use an OC.)

Description| Below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Name: Y/N or (Name)
Age: 16 (beginning of the story. Will change over time.)
Height: 5'7ft (170 cm?)
Weight: your weight (Btw if you are on a weight gain/loss journey I'm supporting you! Good luck!)
Eye color: Purple (It's my favorite color and it's just a pretty eye color.)
Body type: Curvy/skinny fat (Slim thicc but has a little bit of belly fat. Btw even if this isn't your body type you are still beautiful! 💕)
Likes: Art, anime, her parents, history (we smart :D), Sweet foods, strawberries, and, watching movies. (You can put what you like here too.)
Dislikes: Sour foods, acne, stressful situations, getting yelled at, cigarettes, rude people, and people who chew with their mouths open. (Add your dislikes too if you'd like)

Backstory: (Name) was born without the ability to speak (The reason the book is called 'Mutism' lol) or aka you had an illness as a newborn which resulted in your larynx or voice box being affected and you now struggle to speak. (I might be wrong with this science-wise so please correct me if this is wrong.) Your parents didn't know about this until you were 3 years old however so it was far too late to fix it... (Name) had a somewhat normal childhood though. You have lived with your dad since he and your mom divorced when you were a baby. (Your dad is gay and didn't find out about it until way later in his life.) Your dad and stepdad are very caring and will spoil you whenever they can! You are currently homeschooled however as you were picked on in kindergarten since you couldn't talk. (Name) does well school-wise (Especially with history) and just likes to relax at home or just stay at home. You enjoyed watching anime too. With your favorites being One Piece, Demon Slayer, and Bleach. How will your life go? Something will happen soon and oh, will it change your life forever...

(Hi, so I know that the backstory is probably kind of poorly done, but I was just trying to get one done so hopefully you guys don't mind it. Also, I'm not too sure how often I will update this book so please don't be rude when it's slow. Anyway, have a good day/night.)