Forty-Nine: Portkey

Mulai dari awal

He plunged his middle and fore finger deep into my core as he was knelt in between my legs. I was already soaking wet, and he'd barely touched me.

"Mmm... look at you, Madeline. All of that, for me?" Draco asked, positioning my legs into the way he wanted.

I nodded in response.

"I want to make you feel so good, my love. I want to worship you and help you come undone. I want to show you exactly what it is you do to me – what I am always craving to do to you," Draco growled, running his hands along my thighs.

Draco then pecked soft kisses along my stomach and across the top of my pussy. He was looking at me as though he would die if he didn't have me – like he needed me there and then.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes as he dove his head down between my legs, using the tip of his tongue to flick slowly up and down over my clit. My back arched instantly.

I could almost feel his smirking as he quickened the pace, now using more of the flat edge of his tongue along my slick folds. I gripped his sheets, not knowing what else to do with my hands.

My hips were bucking against his mouth, and he had wrapped his arms around my thighs to help keep my body still. His tongue was darting in and out of my entrance, and every so often, he would suck on the outer side of my pussy.

My stomach was tightening with pleasure, the way he was making everything about me, as he always did. He licked slow and deliberate strips up my needy hole, kissing my folds as he did so.

Draco was lapping his tongue over my swollen and throbbing clit, moving his concentration there again. Even with Draco holding my legs down, it was almost impossible not to writhe underneath him.

He moved his arms off my thighs because I think he actually quite liked the way I was moving. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Draco was now stroking his cock as he was using his mouth to make me feel good. That turned me on more than anything else in the world, knowing he was feeling that way over me.

After seeing Draco touch himself, I was almost gushing because of how much I liked it. I glanced over again but he had stopped. I couldn't even find it in me to feel embarrassed about it either. The wet noises were louder than ever, and I think he liked that.

I pushed myself further onto his face to get even more of him. Draco's tongue was flicking slower and harder, really worshipping me, as he put it. My legs were beginning to tremble, and the familiar wave of climax was beginning to wash over me.

As though he knew I was close to the edge, he began fucking me with his middle finger at the same time as using his tongue on it. My legs had spread even wider, and I was more or less fucking Draco's face as he was pleasuring me.

I wailed and cried as I let go and let the orgasm ripple through me, it felt too good, I thought I was going to pass out. Letting me ride the wave out, he gently kissed and kitten-licked my throbbing pussy, using my cum to massage my folds.

He smirked with a smug satisfaction as he got back up onto his knees, staring down at my heavy chest, rising, and falling rapidly, panting as I laid in the euphoria.

"Will you touch yourself for me again, Draco? I want to watch you," I whispered through shaky breath.

Not saying anything back, he obeyed my request without hesitation. He was deliberately stroking his shaft, our eyes locked as he did so. He ran his thumb over his pre-cum and used that on his rock-solid cock. Draco was moaning as he looked down at me.

"Touch yourself for me too, Madeline, show me how I make you feel," Draco said, his voice was deep, hoarse, and so sexy.

I gasped as my fingers travelled down to my aching and sensitive clit; my body jolted at the contact. There was something so raw and carnal about what we were doing – touching ourselves but in front of each other.