You sighed and headed to the bar to pick up the drinks.

Doesn't matter. I can outlast a toy. He's just pushing random buttons he doesn't know what he's doing.

You grab the tray full of drinks and head back to the floor. You were a few feet from the table when you feel it again. It was so sudden you almost drop the tray. This time the vibrations were spaced apart in short bursts.

You successfully recover and deliver the drinks.

"Ok guys, have we thought about what we're getting?"

The biggest guy in the group sets his hands on the table with his fingers interlaced.

"What do you feel like having beautiful?"

You hated the patronizing pet names. Kenny was the only one that made them sound remotely charming. But this terminology let you know they were on the hook and ready to be reeled in.

You start playing the dumb slut role by putting your hand to your face in fake thought, making sure to squish your boobs together to create a max amount of cleavage.

"I feel like having a double sausage with extra house sauce. It's creamy and my absolute favorite."

It wasn't but it was the most sexual-sounding and expensive item on the menu.

The panties went off again and you inhale sharply.

The group of men turn red and look at each other.

"Ten of those please."

You nod still fighting against the vibrations and head back to the kitchen to put the ticket in.

You lean against the secluded kitchen wall grinding your thighs together trying to get more friction.

No. If I give in this quickly he'll tease me for sure.

You drop your notepad and bend over to pick it up. The angle pushes the panties tightly over your clit and they go off at a faster pace making you clamp your hand over your mouth. You catch Kenny looking at you from the shadows of the office.

Kenny

Kenny wished he could be those panties right now. Y/N had been on his mind for a long time and he was hoping this would be a good segue to them being in more than just a work relationship.

He knew he could make her cum. There was no way she could ride it out for the rest of her shift.

He watched her bend over showing off her ass with that cute look on her face. He wished he could fuck her right then and there.

He smiled back and winked.

...

You carried the hotdogs out trying not to walk funny as the panties continue to go off. They were set at a steady pulsating beat that was stimulating you more than you'd like to admit.

It was DikinBaus' policy to pour the topping on at the table so you pick up the creamy dressing and drizzle it slowly atop each hotdog. Leaning over the table exposed your chest but it also pressed the panties closer.

Just then, the rhythm switched to a faster constant humming.

You inhale again closing your eyes for a moment and bite your lip. You could feel yourself blushing as the men continued to stare.

You were going to kill Kenny for this. Or maybe kiss him. You hadn't decided.

You quickly left the table.

Fuck it. The pacing mixed with the exhibitionism was too overwhelming. You speed-walked to the break room, locked the door, and began to grind on the corner of the table. It felt absolutely degrading but you couldn't take it anymore.

Your clit had been sufficiently overstimulated for far too long and you finish, soaking the panties.

You jolt upright as you hear the sound of keys jingling and the door creaking open. Kenny's heavy footsteps followed.

He walked up behind you, "Ah, I thought I'd find you here. Did I win already?"

He slides his hand across your stomach and down into your underwear.

"Holy shit I did."

You blush and turn your head, "ok enough, please leave while I put my normal underwear back on."

Kenny

Just the touch of how incredibly wet she was made his pants tighten. He had a massive boner pressed against her ass. She could feel it and turned around.

"Kenny?"

"Uh huh?"

"Was there another reason for this bet?"

It was getting painful how hard he was.

"yes," his voice breaks.

It didn't take her long to piece it together. She pulled him in by his belt loops pressing his clothed cock against her, the forcefulness caused him to whimper.

"You can just ask."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I want to be inside you so bad right now. Can I fuck you?"

She unzipped his pants, pulled his dick out of his underwear, and started stroking him. His leg twitched and he moaned.

"You know, you're really not supposed to do this, boss."

He shuddered as she brushed her thumb over his tip.

"But I guess I can let it slide."

He immediately grabbed her waist and bent her over the table entering her with a single thrust making them both cry out.

Kenny didn't last too long from all the pent-up teasing of watching Y/N struggle to fight the underwear.

...

Due to your suggestive service and post sex glow, you were able to get a two-hundred dollar tip. Kenny didn't make you pay up. He expressed to you that he had gotten all he wanted.

You couldn't wait to go back to work tomorrow.

______________________________

Requested by @kirra1delaney

South Park x Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें