Chapter 31 Know your place

Start from the beginning

Edward calm down," says Jasmin "

Edward then calms down

Anos then hugged her even closer to him . Both anastacious and Edward was glaring at him while others sweatdrops at them .

Oh wow anos ," thought Satan "

Man he sure is bold ," thought Julian "

Edward then went to zarinah and patted her head .

If anyone bothers you just kill him ," says Edward "

I will gladly do it for her ," says shido smirking "

Zarinah nodded .

Both of them teleported to the obelian Empire palace where they were greeted by the emperor and the lovely princess of obelia. Many people in obelia present there was staring at them .

Zarinah was wearing a black and red short dress with straight design oh top of it while her hair is tied in half ponytail and showing her voluptuous figure and big boobs

( Imagine his hair is emerald green and eyes are also emerald)

Shido is wearing the same outfit as zarinah it's just the shirt is different while the coat is black and red .

" Oh my is that the representative"

" She's so beautiful"

" I know right it's like being in the presence of goddess itself"

" Her beauty is something else"

" I'm really sorry but her beauty is no match for princess Jennette"

" She's extremely beautiful"

" Man she's well developed too"

" That guy is also good looking"

" He's handsome"

" His hair reminds me of emerald"

" Her skin is so fair "

" The guy handsomeness is on another level"

" he looks kinda cold though "

While many people were praising them Jennette who heard the one comment about her was clenching her fist in anger .

How dare you! No-one is more beautiful than me ," thought Jennette angrily while looking at zarinah "

Zarinah smirks at her while Jennette got even more angry .

"Tch a women are you serious," says a baron arrogantly "

So what if she's from Roxaille she's still a women ," says baron arrogantly "

Maybe she should be my mistress women are nothing but weak infront of men ," says baron arrogantly "

After he finishes telling that shido was right in front of him chocking him while blood was coming out from his mouth . Shido glares at him while everyone except zarinah got chills even the emperor.

So you choosen death huh waste of space ," says shido glaring at baron who's scared while on the verge of pissing his pants"

Zarinah placed a hand on shido should.
Baron signed in relief knowing he's saved oh how wrong he was .

Let me handle this ," says zarinah smiling"

Zarinah looked at baron Coldly while her eyes turns red and baron was having trouble breathing.

Who do you think you are to say such thing when you're nothing more than a pest in my eyes ," says zarinah Coldly"

Baron was terrified for his life .

Did you know the last time someone insulted me I showed them truly how hell feels like and now there's nothing other than their bones left ," Says zarinah as her red eyes glowed darkly making everyone except shido feel fear"

Baron got on his knees and begged to her

I'm sorry your highness please forgive me," says baron scared for his life "

I'm not forgiving," says zarinah darkly "

Baron eyes widen and tried to escape but .

Zarinah locked her deep red eyes with him which glowed bright red and then baron got killed the moment he looked at her glowing eyes .