Chapter 0

"Expect the unexpected."

Lady Cerisxe Vueriyne Solacaeis, the only daughter of Duke Grevan Cliss Solacaeis, just came home after being exiled (grounded) for 8 years due to the reason that she did an embarassing villainess moment at the Royal Banquet.

She's glad that finally, she can sleep comfortably again inside her huge expensive chamber and live her life like a 'single' lady should...

Little did she know, she's not coming back as a citizen of Veliena Empire and the Duke's daughter, but as a citizen of Kiorinn Empire and the wife of Duke Uzziah Quillan Craelaus.

*

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are ficticious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincedental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

*

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for very young audience. Read at your own risk.

If any of these topics are or could be strongly disturbing for you, please do not read and just ignore this. Thank you!

© 2023 | sev3nclear
_ Clarus Ire